Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Default Re: Not very impressed with Nexus4 how about you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    I have had both the Galaxy Note 2 and the LG Optimus G since they first came out and i got the Nexus 4 on Friday. I can honestly say that out of the three, the Nexus is my favorite. The G would be a close second.

I get that people like the note, but I just find my self not using it very much and I'm not a fan of the all plastic construction or TouchWiz

To each their own though.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    nexus 4 better than the note 2? How so?

Nexus 4 build quality is a lot better then my GS3 and feels better in my hand so far. I also like the vanilla Android OS compared to Touchwiz. Sticking to the Google Android experience from now on. Getting rid of my GS3.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ter#AC View Post
    8-16GB is meager and forces you to manage your storage when you have to go away and/or spend significant amounts of time away from your PC. That kind of usage belongs in 2009, not on the cusp of 2013.

Why did Google get rid of the 8GB Nexus 7 SKU?
    I have the Nexus 7 from the original launch and use it daily. I have almost 80 GB on Google Drive and only utilize roughly 3.9 GB on my Nexus mostly in apps I have downloaded including Sygic GPS Navigation with multiple states maps downloaded. I do use the Wifi heavily with tethering to my iPhone but find that in using new technology I do not require extensive amounts of data storage space. It is also nice to know that if my device is lost, stolen or damaged I do not loose any of my data or information with Cloud use.

I guess like everything else this is a personal use scenario but I really think with all of the Cloud push from multiple vendors you will see device on-board storage decreasing over time. From a business perspective if I have all of my data (100 GB+) stored on your companies Cloud drive it becomes more more of an obstacle to move to another providor.
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by diegoesk View Post
    nexus 4 better than the note 2? How so?
    It fits in my pocket without cramping my wang. the note 2 is literally a cockblocker

ROM
    Cyanogenmod 7.1 MADTEAM

Quote Originally Posted by jamesey10 View Post
    It fits in my pocket without cramping my wang. the note 2 is literally a cockblocker
    *giggle*

To the op, It's a shame that this device isn't working with you. I'm getting the device soon although I've only saved up 70 for it.

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by tjm9007 View Post
    I'm loving it.

And I am coming from the following smartphones this year alone...
    iPhone 4S
    Blackberry Bold 9930
    iPhone 4
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    iPhone 5 (only had it an hour before I sold it, so not a fair comparison)
    LG Nexus 4

The only hiccup I've had is the second time I tried to charge the device; I plugged it in at 27% and then it read fully charged. I rebooted, and all was normal.
    how does the n4's build quality compare to the iphone 4/4s's? more premium? heavier? (i actually like heavy, the device feels nice imo if there's some heft to it). im asking this since they are both glass and I know what the 4/4s feels like.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    how does the n4's build quality compare to the iphone 4/4s's? more premium? heavier? (i actually like heavy, the device feels nice imo if there's some heft to it). im asking this since they are both glass and I know what the 4/4s feels like.
    Coming from an iPhone 5 and I used to have the 4 and 4S, the N4 feels just as good. It doesn't feel quite as "solid" but its on par. I'd say its pretty close to the weight of the ip4. Its just more spread out rather than feeling like a solid chunk of phone like iPhone feels.

Global Posts
    562 Global Posts

For the love of god man sell your phone now. You could actually make a profit. To complain about a sold out phone borders on obnoxious.

(Deleted accidental post)
    Last edited by Jon Jennings; 11-21-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Global Posts
    600 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Not very impressed with Nexus 4 how about you guys?

Got them today and am thrilled with them. I feel like if I look at it wrong the back glass will crack though. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12