Nexus 4's LTE Chip
Reported recently by and picked up by . Check out iFixit's teardown of the N4, specifically . It shows the Qualcomm WTR1605L, a seven-band LTE chip ().
Teal-colored, towards the top-left of the board.
Didn't see this posted up here, so I thought I'd take the opportunity. Shoutout to NJAP for pointing out that the power requirements and antennas aren't present, but that doesn't necessarily mean the chip is irrelevant in other ways.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- 11-19-2012, 06:50 AM #2
- 11-19-2012, 07:14 AM #3
- 1,022 Posts
- 11-19-2012, 11:01 AM #4
- By HTCTundaBow in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:56 PM
- By kenyee in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 22Last Post: 10-19-2012, 02:34 PM
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2012, 04:28 AM
- By LiamCarney in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 25Last Post: 04-27-2012, 05:18 PM
- By FitChicago in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:04 AM