UK Backordered Thread

c_hri_s

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone get a shipping mail?

Nothing here - got the 'this week' email, and my order now has Nov 27th's date on it ... but no shipping notification.

a61737025

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone get a shipping mail?

Nothing here - got the 'this week' email, and my order now has Nov 27th's date on it ... but no shipping notification.

Got 'this week' email yesterday at 00:05:48 GMT, order changed to 27th as well, but no shipping notification at all...google uk works like a turtle..slow..

Murkle

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
No shipping email here either. They said they are shipping them out in order.
My order finally went through at 8:52 8gb with bumper.

c_hri_s

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
While I completely understand them saying that, it's obviously complete rubbish because dubnerr ordered after me, and mine hasn't shipped.

dubnerr

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Feel your pain, guy next to me at work ordered 10mins after me and got it on the 16th. So google are talking crap. Hang in there, it is coming :)

peejay1977

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipping email 10 minutes ago but the TNT (they use them in the UK not UPS) has no info which I'm not surprised, but the Google Play account states "Delivered" lol

Murkle

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing. I'd really like it before the weekend too, if it gets shipped tomorrow there is still a chance of this happening isn't there?

Murkle

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the bumper too. Is happily accept an email about further delays on the bumper if they'd just get my phone to me.

anon(5214899)

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same position as you:-

order on google play showing 27th. (ordered at 08:30am on 13/11)
Charge re-authorised on my account - so ?300 of my money locked up and non- accessible.
Ordered with bumper.
Got the mail saying delivery this week.
Still no shipping notification.
:mad:

dubnerr

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Well I never got my N4 today thanks to TNT failing to deliver it. Appears they have sub contracted the delivery to some company that doesn't know Edinburgh :(
Did speak to a very nice woman at TNT who has put my device on a pre12 delivery for tomorrow.

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Let me give some ''info''.
Ordered a bumper on the 15th, the site was showing on stock (obviously).
My google wallet showed the order as ''pending''.
Emailed google on the 21st.
On the 22nd i get this reply:
Hi .....,

Thank you for contacting Google Play support.
"Within 3 weeks" is the only guidance I can provide at this time. I?ll only know the scheduled delivery date when you receive an email notification that your order has shipped.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Bufkin

The Google Play Support Team

I email google again on the 26th.
I get this answer:
Hi *they spelled my name WRONG here!),

Thank you for contacting Google Play support.
Your order will be shipping shortly. Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your order.

Thanks,

Mabel

So I email once more this reply:
Thank you for your answer but this is not an answer really.
What does shortly mean?
This day, this week?
Thanks.

And I get this answer:
Hello......,

Thank you for contacting Google Support, I apologize about the delay. I can understand how this issue could be frustrating, but I hope I am able to answer all of your questions!

Rest assured that Nexus 4 Bumpers orders are being delivered based on the order in which they were received. Due to overwhelming demand we sold out of Nexus 4 Bumpers extremely quickly.

If you have any other questions/concerns, feel free to reply to this email or call into 855-836-3987.

Thank you for being a Valued Google Play Customer.

Regards,

Monika

This is just a joke.
I ask WHEN is ''shortly'' and they answer to me something completely different which is that orders are delivered based on the order in which they were received (which is NOT the case but I can not explain that, considering that they are not even able to answer a simple question).

And yes...still waiting for that ''shortly'' to end.

c_hri_s

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Was thinking I'd get something over night. Woke up to...
Nothing, so I'm looking at Monday now probably.

I fly to Canada on Tuesday, so I'm REALLY hoping this thing turns up before then. Especially as I was planning on it being my GPS!

Nothing overnight here either. Play status still shows the same old 'Pending'.

mmace

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Mine arrived in good condition about 3PM yesterday (Leeds)
no one was in at home so we left a note in the letterbox asking for it to be taken to my wifes work (30 seconds away) and they did