Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By corance
  • 1 Post By rrthai
  • 1 Post By DirkBelig
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I bet...

People start getting their phones today and tomorrow and they are restocked sooner than expected. Just hang on folks, we're almost there. Keep positive thoughts
    Ziptied and ehsaan like this.

Default Re: I bet...

Gotta keep it real, still thousands of backorder are not even finish processing/ship yet. Restock is coming after 3 weeks for my prediction. Hang on tight folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    People start getting their phones today and tomorrow and they are restocked sooner than expected. Just hang on folks, we're almost there. Keep positive thoughts

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rrthai View Post
    Gotta keep it real, still thousands of backorder are not even finish processing/ship yet. Restock is coming after 3 weeks for my prediction. Hang on tight folks.
    Agreed

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

That's not necessarily true. People are starting to receive phones right now that never got any email or got backorder emails and nothing else. I don't think the emails are any indicator of what's really going on.

Please name one person(hyperlink post too) in this forum who received the "Nexus 4" without tracking email. I will Usain Bolt myself to the mailbox if this is true.
    That's not necessarily true. People are starting to receive phones right now that never got any email or got backorder emails and nothing else. I don't think the emails are any indicator of what's really going on.
    bobjohnson201 likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Ok this isn't the only forum. You know what, f it. Don't believe me. Believe Google since they've done so good this far.
    Thanked by:
    Kamin 

ROM
    AOKP Jelly Bean M1

Here you go:

This happened to me a few months back with my Nexus7. It just showed up at my office and I received my shipping email an hour later!

I got my GN in July as well with no communication whatsoever from Google. But it won't be today idt. Check out the other forums as you say and see all the ppl who have yet to receive. There is a poll on Xda and more than half haven't gotten any info on it. I rly doubt Google amped up the ability to ship. They probably have 2 ppl handling shipping right now.
    - Kevin Bacon is my bananas.

Easy guy, lets relax with the incessant threads & posts about the phone.

It's just a phone, it'll get here when it gets here.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by Woosh View Post
    I got my GN in July as well with no communication whatsoever from Google. But it won't be today idt. Check out the other forums as you say and see all the ppl who have yet to receive. There is a poll on Xda and more than half haven't gotten any info on it. I rly doubt Google amped up the analogy to ship.
    They probably have 2 ppl handling shipping right now.
    Oh my God! I said people are starting to, not everyone has received!!!!!
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    Easy guy, lets relax with the incessant threads & posts about the phone.

It's just a phone, it'll get here when it gets here.
    Ok I'm sorry I'm posting so much more than everyone else and starting so many duplicate threads like no one else is doing. And I'm sorry it was a positive optimistic one. Sorry.
    Thanked by:

Ok I'm sorry I'm posting so much more than everyone else and starting so many duplicate threads like no one else is doing. And I'm sorry it was a positive optimistic one. Sorry.
    No offense, But I think what we want are answers from GOOGLE not someone on a forum guessing. It's possible that you are right and the easter bunny will be knocking on my door in a cpl hours. But I am skeptical that'll happen. This unicorn appears to be extinct atm.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

No offense, But I think what we want are answers from GOOGLE not someone on a forum guessing. It's possible that you are right and the easter bunny will be knocking on my door in a cpl hours. But I am skeptical that'll happen. This unicorn appears to be extinct atm.
    Once again I'm sorry for speculating and trying to be positive. You believe Google if you want because unlike Google I'm just guessing and hoping. I am sorry. From now on I'll only post if I have helpful info like everyone else. And please note all the sarcasm strewn throughout this paragraph.

Once again I'm sorry for speculating and trying to be positive. You believe Google if you want because unlike Google I'm just guessing and hoping. I am sorry. From now on I'll only post if I have helpful info like everyone else. And please note all the sarcasm strewn throughout this paragraph.
    I don't believe Google because Google isn't talking. That's my point. We are frustrated because a company that holds ALL of our information, knows every little thing about me including all my payment information, can't even do something as simple as take an order and put a sticker on it.

You can be the voice of positive energy all you want, I'm not telling you not to post. I'm simply bringing a more realistic opinion into the matter.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

You win

Global Posts
    1,412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

And this is why I added the OP to my ignore list the moment he crawled from under his bridge begging for attention. :rolleyes:

Check your credit card activity, folks. Not pending charges, but actual charges. Google isn't going to send anything out that hasn't been paid for. End of discussion.
    "The Nexus 5 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 7, 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7), Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Long Name Phone, HTC EVO 4G, Palm Pre, 64GB 1st gen iPad WiFi
    TheLibertarian likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Oh no, your ignore list?

Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    And this is why I added the OP to my ignore list the moment he crawled from under his bridge begging for attention. :rolleyes:

Check your credit card activity, folks. Not pending charges, but actual charges. Google isn't going to send anything out that hasn't been paid for. End of discussion.
    Actually that isn't exactly true either....It was a few days after I received my phone when Google finally charged my account.(When I bought the GN) A few ppl also reported that they had the phone or that it shipped and no charge was there yet. Google is incredibly slow and honestly don't care when they take the money. But they will take it.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Thank you

Global Posts
    1,412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Actually that isn't exactly true either....It was a few days after I received my phone when Google finally charged my account.(When I bought the GN) A few ppl also reported that they had the phone or that it shipped and no charge was there yet. Google is incredibly slow and honestly don't care when they take the money. But they will take it.
    Weird.
    "The Nexus 5 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 7, 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7), Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Long Name Phone, HTC EVO 4G, Palm Pre, 64GB 1st gen iPad WiFi
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

I know right! And now I called a TMobile store to buy one full price and they said they aren't allowed to just sell phones due to fraudulent charges. I wonder if they know what people who sign contracts and then cancel them are doing haha. This same store told me I could come in and buy it yesterday. No one has any idea anywhere what they are doing!