- 1 Posts
Ordered a nexus 4 directly from tmobile last night!
Brand new android user here. First smartphone actually. And it will be a nexus 4!
Got a two year contract. I could spend an extra few bucks over ordering from the play store.
The service rep assured me 3- 5 day shipping to get the phone (end of this week, or early next)
And the only reason i pulled the trigger was to get the phone without having to wait on the backorder issues to resolve.
Hope the rep was right, and tmobile isn't selling me a phone that i won't see for a long time.
Either way, can't wait! Hope my first android/smartphone experience will be great!
- 11-19-2012, 07:46 PM #2
- 1,577 Posts
Re: Ordered a nexus 4 directly from tmobile last night!
If you can afford the few extra $$, you're still better off buying it unsubsidized from T-Mobile for $499 and using it on one of their Value Plans or Prepaid Plans. Save lots of $$ in the long-run. Just something to note for other users thinking about the same thing .
But if you've made your decision and are happy, that's great. Welcome to the Android world.
- 11-19-2012, 08:00 PM #3
- By okungnyo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2012, 10:44 AM
- By smithe68 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2010, 11:11 PM
- By Archon810 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 06-22-2010, 01:20 AM
- By ksc6000#AC in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 16Last Post: 05-14-2010, 01:07 PM
- By Shinwei in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:41 AM