Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ordered a nexus 4 directly from tmobile last night!

Brand new android user here. First smartphone actually. And it will be a nexus 4!

Got a two year contract. I could spend an extra few bucks over ordering from the play store.

The service rep assured me 3- 5 day shipping to get the phone (end of this week, or early next)

And the only reason i pulled the trigger was to get the phone without having to wait on the backorder issues to resolve.

Hope the rep was right, and tmobile isn't selling me a phone that i won't see for a long time.

Either way, can't wait! Hope my first android/smartphone experience will be great!

Default Re: Ordered a nexus 4 directly from tmobile last night!

If you can afford the few extra $$, you're still better off buying it unsubsidized from T-Mobile for $499 and using it on one of their Value Plans or Prepaid Plans. Save lots of $$ in the long-run. Just something to note for other users thinking about the same thing .

But if you've made your decision and are happy, that's great. Welcome to the Android world.
    LG Nexus 5 / Galaxy S5 // T-Mobile / AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Martonik View Post
    If you can afford the few extra $$, you're still better off buying it unsubsidized from T-Mobile for $499 and using it on one of their Value Plans or Prepaid Plans. Save lots of $$ in the long-run. Just something to note for other users thinking about the same thing .

But if you've made your decision and are happy, that's great. Welcome to the Android world.
    I wish I could do it that easy. After finding a store that has them,I was told they can't sell the phone by itself due to "fraudulent charges". It's not even an option on their site to buy the phone full price. Ooh well, I'll wait.