just a quick nexus 4 observation...

knotjeff

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else have lg 2x or T-Mobile g2x before the nexus 4? With the soft touch sides and the curved screen its very similar in feel. The g2x was one of my favorite phones (build wise anyway) so I was very happy with the way the nexus feels in hand.

Just a random thought and question.

HTCTundaBow

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have lg 2x or T-Mobile g2x before the nexus 4? With the soft touch sides and the curved screen its very similar in feel. The g2x was one of my favorite phones (build wise anyway) so I was very happy with the way the nexus feels in hand.

duly noted

LNWJ

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You know, I'm really impressed with my N4. It is light as air and feels barely noticibale in my hand. No scratches or marks. Just crystal clear. Oh wait, that's because my N4 has not shipped and I am actually just staring at the empty void in my hand.

:_____(

(OK sorry I had to... thread on!) :D

joshhamm

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

Came from a G2X myself and this is all true. I remember some review noting how the curved in glass was nice and I thought " lol already have that".

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome