contact lg?

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I know everyone is tired of hearing about it but since everyone is still talking about it, I'll ask. Has anyone contacted LG and ask them when more are coming out? I mean after all they are making them, Google is just selling them. I'm sure it's been done, just wondering. I only bring it up because a Google rep told me to try to order from them :)

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I know everyone is tired of hearing about it but since everyone is still talking about it, I'll ask. Has anyone contacted LG and ask them when more are coming out? I mean after all they are making them, Google is just selling them. I'm sure it's been done, just wondering. I only bring it up because a Google rep told me to try to order from them :)

as far as I know LG is selling the phone for 2x the price google has, so I wouldn't really count on getting it for the same price

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Please. Stop.

Is this your first online forum?

Dude what is your problem? I'm not doing anything that half of these other people aren't doing! No this is not my first. I understand how they work. For every 1 good thread there are 4 bad ones. Look around!! I also understand if I don't like a thread I can choose to not read it and definitely choose to not post in it and fuel the fire. asking this isn't any better or worse than the 4 threads about backorder and emails. Grow up.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
as far as I know LG is selling the phone for 2x the price google has, so I wouldn't really count on getting it for the same price

Ok thank you for the intelligent reply. I was just wondering because some people are paying that on Ebay or outright at TMobile. Thanks for the info.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok I was going to say something but the last sentence about points and mercy on my soul for a forum just says it all.

harrycarry250

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Since people like to b*tch as opposed to answer questions I'll answer your simple question.

I have called LG on two occasions. During that I spoke to several departments and I asked the following questions and got the following responses.

Q: Is there an ETA on more Nexus 4 devices?
A: You must have us confused with Samsung because we don't have a Nexus 4.

Q: Is there an ETA on more Nexus 4 devices?(Round 2)
A: We have no information concerning the Nexus 4

Q: What are some APN's the Nexus 4 will use on ATT's HSPA+ network?
A: Call your cellular provider...

Ultimately, LG knows nothing about the Nexus 4 and half the people I spoke to there thought it was locked to a network and made by Samsung. I asked more questions but I cant remember.
Thanks

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Haha. "you must have us confused with Samsung" are they serious? Haha! Thanks for the helpful and intelligent post. I figured someone had tried. Just wondering what the response was.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
If you want to decide who, and how people can post on these forums, you'll need to talk with Cory. In the mean time, please refrain from insulting other members.

I figured I crossed the line, aw nuts!

Ok I was going to say something but the last sentence about points and mercy on my soul for a forum just says it all.

You didn't even understand the reference?

Hahaha, oh boy.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Nope got the reference...exactly why I didn't reply. I don't like references as remarks. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Heck yeah! And I didn't even order one yet. On a lighter note, some guy got a free nexus 4 from Google for his troubles. Hope some of you are that lucky!

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I think no doubt the nexus 4 is a Google phone, LG is just the contractor hired to build it for Google. Google is handling support, even the warranties (I checked on that), so lg probably hasn't even bothered to give their employees any nexus 4 support materials.

The made by Samsung reply cracks me up

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2