- 11-19-2012, 09:37 PM #2
- 11-19-2012, 09:43 PM #4
- 11-19-2012, 10:00 PM #5
- 11-19-2012, 10:16 PM #6
- 11-19-2012, 10:25 PM #7
- 11-20-2012, 05:59 PM #8
- 11-20-2012, 07:25 PM #11
- 12-05-2012, 07:24 PM #15
- 12-05-2012, 07:29 PM #16
- 12-06-2012, 06:42 AM #18
Re: My screen is defective!
You poor guy, please return, 3 times the charm....hopefully, I don't know why everybody don't return their defective phones, you pay close to $400 or even more for a flawless device, if you see any problems what so ever, return it, it is a device that just came out so it is to be expected, but return it for sure.
No I don't have my phone yet, haven't even ordered, not until close to February if defects are almost eliminated by then, but once I get phone I will do extensive benchmarking and tests and giving the once.....twice....three times over to make sure it is not a defective device, I don't need the problems and if I have to return 3 times and I still get a defective phone I am just going to get a different phone.
- 12-06-2012, 10:58 PM #20
- By Trevlan in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2012, 10:47 PM
- By flashkillpro in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2012, 09:00 PM
- By daniel178 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:22 PM
- By jigz23 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:10 PM
- By boxta in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:29 PM