Personally, I would rather just stick with the way 4.1 handled the lock screen. I don't find myself ever using the widgets, too much personal info for me to show on the lock screen. I also don't care for the new clock. The text is too bold and too thin. What about you?
    11-20-2012 12:16 AM
    1. Don't put any widgets on the lock screen.

B. Don't use the default clock; download some widgets and use those.

3. Turn off the lock screen entirely either by settings or an app like No Lock.

Problems solved.
    11-20-2012 12:40 AM
    Im not a fan of lockscreen widgets. Fair enough, have one that you use all the time, but having to swipe more than once....may as well unlock the phone and go from there.

I prefer having the camera attached to the unlock swipe, it was quicker before.

I like that you can unlock by swiping in any direction though (and dont accidentally open google now).
    11-20-2012 02:22 AM
    I'm mixed on the security screen. At the very least id like to see more options in the future turning certain things on and off.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    11-20-2012 11:42 PM
    Personally, I would rather just stick with the way 4.1 handled the lock screen. I don't find myself ever using the widgets, too much personal info for me to show on the lock screen. I also don't care for the new clock. The text is too bold and too thin. What about you?
    Then dont use it. dont add any widget and you are good. but for other who like it let them use it.
    11-20-2012 11:46 PM
    I'm mixed on the security screen. At the very least id like to see more options in the future turning certain things on and off.

just an fyi, you cant add a widget without unlocking the device(with lock enabled) if you are too concerned about security you would have some lock in it.

if you dont have lock then you should complain because all people have to do to see your gmail is unlock it and open gmail.
    11-20-2012 11:49 PM
    Being able to remove the camera access would satisfy me. My main gripe is that even with a lock people can take pics and adjust camera settings.

11-20-2012 11:53 PM