Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Backorder Thread (Nov 20th and onwards)

Also an interesting bit to add, but the "Help Center" link is ... not displaying anything useful to me...

Same here. I called and talked to a CSR, Lynn. She had no idea why my status changed on Play Store, everything was the same on her end. Got the standard, "we're very sorry and are trying to get the backorder phones out as soon as possible" line. Not getting my hopes up (again...) but I know a few CSRs broke the "pending orders are shipping tonight" news before others so if anyone gets a different answer please post.

If it follows yesterday's pattern then people should start receiving shipping notifications in an hour or so

I called the Google Play Customer Services this morning and I got the response that if you received a backorder email, then you should be having your order ship "within 3 weeks". What bothers me is that people who were backordered are receiving their orders.

Order Date: November 13, 2012 12:01:51 PM UTC-5
    Bank charges : Pending untill 11/17/2012. Then dropped.
    Ordered Items : Nexus 4 8GB 1 Bumper.
    Back order email : Twice. 11/15/2012
    Shipping status : Not so lucky

I hope that there is some hope that units that didn't go out this week go out next week.

UPDATE - I read the first page before I posted. After continuing to read I also looked over my Google Wallet page and saw that the Shipping date was changed to pending. This is not the case as when I feel asleep around 11am EST(ish). Change is good?
    p51

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts

Mine just changed to pending also. I was backordered on the 15th. Order placed:November 13, 2012 1:53:13 PM UTC-5. Fingers crossed!!!!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #81  

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

Pending for me, but not pre-authorized charge yet.

I am now pending again too. No charge showing yet. Hmmm, could be making a mountain out of a mole hill orrrrr it could be coming!!

I actually think it means nothing. Most of us had 11/15 on that date and since it's passed, they were probably just cleaning up some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by pb51 View Post
    Mine just changed to pending also. I was backordered on the 15th. Order placed:November 13, 2012 1:53:13 PM UTC-5. Fingers crossed!!!!
    I'm crossing all my body parts.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kamin View Post
    Ditto for me. Also the $392 pending charge is back on my CC. It had disappeared. Hmm O_o
    Not trying to get my hopes up but that could be very good news. I'm going to go check mine in a minute.

Just called CSR and got off the phone regarding change in status. I was told that the order is fine and is in pre-authorization state. They predicted that the status may have changed because the bank may have removed the previous pre-authorized charge. Also, he said that I should get an e-mail with confirmation tonight.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

EDIT: My credit card does seem to have full balance (it didn't before the status change to pending)

Quote Originally Posted by limdoug View Post
    I actually think it means nothing. Most of us had 11/15 on that date and since it's passed, they were probably just cleaning up some stuff.
    Yea I think so too, although the pending charges seem like something for those people. Goog did say that they will charge when they ship.

Unfortunately unless it's sent with overnight shipping today it won't make much difference for me. If it does get sent out today, I'm going to have a lovely conversation with my girlfriend about why we need to delay leaving for her parents' house just so I can get my new toys, heh.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by EnderTheThird View Post
    Unfortunately unless it's sent with overnight shipping today it won't make much difference for me. If it does get sent out today, I'm going to have a lovely conversation with my girlfriend about why we need to delay leaving for her parents' house just so I can get my new toys, heh.
    Most who have received tracking information have had it shipped overnight. So there is hope for you yet.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Interesting change here. I went form the Nov 15th ship day to pending AND Google just hit my CC again for the full amount. They had removed the pending charge over the weekend. I am still not trying to get my hopes up but this is looking promising

Goodluck guys, be glad you guys have free shipping and you know you have one. The waiting for it to be back on Google Play is dreadful!
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

Status changed to pending as well! No charge on my bank account though. Praying for a good sign!

I'm i the only one here with the order day change to the 17 and mine said "Complete" instead on "Pending"???

PS: It's been like that since the 17...

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Martinez1 View Post
    I'm i the only one here with the order day change to the 17 and mine said "Complete" instead on "Pending"???

PS: It's been like that since the 17...
    My status has been "complete" since the 13th
    Wallet has always said "pending"
    Got the canned email saying my order is going out today, so I am really hoping I get a confirmation email in a few hours : /

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    My status has been "complete" since the 13th
    Wallet has always said "pending"
    Got the canned email saying my order is going out today, so I am really hoping I get a confirmation email in a few hours : /
    The "Complete" i had it to since the 13 only the order change to the 17 and my wallet is on "Pending" too... I wish i get the email too!

Quote Originally Posted by PANDAFR3SH View Post
    Status changed to pending as well! No charge on my bank account though. Praying for a good sign!
    I doubt it is a good sign. Pending just means pending.

So, I emailed Google Play Support.

Hi Robert,

GTFO NOOB.

Apparently, you are unable to comprehend basic emails. We specifically told you your order will ship in 3 weeks. So get off my nuts bro.

In the meantime, if you come across any other information that you'd like to pass along, please feel free to reply to this email.
    Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

umadbro
    The Google Play Team

Kind of quiet here... Guess nothing is going to happend tonight... HELL all over again...
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #98  

Global Posts
    271 Global Posts

If it follows last night, should be emails going out soon. I guess we'll find out...

Quote Originally Posted by squadz View Post
    If it follows last night, should be emails going out soon. I guess we'll find out...
    By this time last night everbody was jumping happy for the emails droping like crazy! Tonight to quiet...

Does anyone have no status?
    Ordered on release.

Your order has been sent to Google Inc..
    Google Inc. is responsible for charging and shipping your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..

Nov 13
    Google Inc. received your order.

Nov 13
    You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 13. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast