- 11-20-2012, 04:47 PM #2
- 11-20-2012, 05:16 PM #4
- 1,473 Posts
Re: Hardcore Noob ????
1. Upload all of your music to Google Play Music, and then have it available on your device for streaming/caching/downloading. You can do your own research here... https://play.google.com/music . Not our job to explain how it works because you can't do a Google search .
2. Copy all of your music over manually by plugging the phone in, drag+drop files into the "Music" folder, and use one of the 100's of music players (or the stock one even) to play the local music.
3. Use a streaming/subscription service like Pandora, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, Rdio, etc..
- 11-20-2012, 05:39 PM #5
- 11-20-2012, 05:40 PM #6
- By cqq1jmg in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 07-04-2010, 03:48 AM
- By AllGood in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 01-29-2010, 07:17 PM
- By jbg21 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2010, 07:40 PM
- By cheechoz818 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2009, 08:44 PM
- By jayjeff20 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-23-2009, 10:56 PM