1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Notification/Light Flow Bug?

One of the first apps I set up on my Nexus 4 was Light Flow to handle notifications for my various apps. I copied the setup pretty much identically from my old Galaxy Nexus. Annoyingly I cannot get the vibration to turn off for my work e-mail (exchange account). I've got Light Flow enabled in Accessibility (the light notification is working great). I've got vibrate disabled in the mail app AND disabled in Light Flow for e-mail but I still get a vibration any time a new e-mail comes in when the phone is in vibrate mode. Given the amount of work e-mail I get it pretty much means my phone is vibrating every 1-2 minutes all day long. Anyone else have any luck getting this to work properly?

Default Re: Notification/Light Flow Bug?

I think lightflow still has some kinks to work out with 4.2 lol. I don't have any issue with the vibrate but do get phantom notifications and missing notification sounds randomly when using... Hopefully it gets sorted out soon..
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Notification/Light Flow Bug?

Interestingly I changed the light settings for the e-mail app and it stopped vibrating when the settings saved. There definitely seems to be some issues with the way it initializes settings but I'm sure they haven't had a ton of time to test yet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums