- 10 Posts
Notification/Light Flow Bug?
One of the first apps I set up on my Nexus 4 was Light Flow to handle notifications for my various apps. I copied the setup pretty much identically from my old Galaxy Nexus. Annoyingly I cannot get the vibration to turn off for my work e-mail (exchange account). I've got Light Flow enabled in Accessibility (the light notification is working great). I've got vibrate disabled in the mail app AND disabled in Light Flow for e-mail but I still get a vibration any time a new e-mail comes in when the phone is in vibrate mode. Given the amount of work e-mail I get it pretty much means my phone is vibrating every 1-2 minutes all day long. Anyone else have any luck getting this to work properly?
- 11-20-2012, 06:55 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: Notification/Light Flow Bug?
Interestingly I changed the light settings for the e-mail app and it stopped vibrating when the settings saved. There definitely seems to be some issues with the way it initializes settings but I'm sure they haven't had a ton of time to test yet.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- By cowbells in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2012, 10:55 AM
- By ranova in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 54Last Post: 01-13-2012, 08:08 AM
- By jmackd1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 09-09-2010, 02:03 PM
- By WalrusGumboot in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:03 PM
- By Cnote187 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 05-16-2010, 02:36 AM