Which has the best camera? Nexus4 or Galaxy S III

cunparis

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I need to replace my very old iphone 3G. I'm debating between Nexus 4 & Galaxy S III. I saw some comparison photos and I felt the S3 photos were better. Also in one review the reviewer said the image preview on the Nexus 4 is cropped so it's very difficult to frame your shots. I'd like to know if anyone has comments on this, especially if there are some image comparisons.

The Nexus 4 is 100 euros cheaper and has a more up to date Android. So I'd really like to get the N4. But I would like to use the camera a lot to get photos of the kids when we're out. So I'm undecided.

Thanks

cunparis

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Here is one review that has comparison photos from both cameras, of the same scene at the same time. I feel the S3 photos are much better. So much better that I'm considering paying 100 euros more for the S3:

Nexus 4 review

But I'm afraid Samsung will be slow on Android updates and may even stop updating the S3 once the S4 comes out. Whereas I feel Google will update N4 quickly and for a while longer.

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
The phone is fine with ICS, although I did "upgrade" to 4.1.1(No Root, No Flash). Sorry to disappoint but Jellybean is lackluster and overrated at best. I feel no great improvements have happened going to Jellybean. If you want a better camera, then get the S3. Also, it's a carrier thing, not a Samsung thing. The updates have already been made, it's up to the carriers to release them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87