Buying a Nexus 4 through a private sale, what to look for?
Sick of waiting, and being on back order, so I'm picking up a brand new in box Nexus 4 tonight through a private sale.
Can anyone help me with what I should look out for? If the tape has been cut, what should I make sure is inside the box? What sort of tests can I do on the phone? Is there some sort of warranty, will I have issues with that if I need to send the phone in?
Any help is appreciated.
- 11-21-2012, 09:32 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Buying a Nexus 4 through a private sale, what to look for?
- 11-21-2012, 12:04 PM #3
- 11-21-2012, 01:02 PM #4
- 11-21-2012, 08:09 PM #5
- By The Prophet in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 17Last Post: 11-03-2012, 10:20 AM
- By jimijames in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 11-15-2011, 08:55 AM
- By AppHunter in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2011, 12:56 AM
- By polecat99 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 06-24-2010, 02:22 PM
- By vonhoene in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2010, 12:58 PM