Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

ROM
    4.1.2 Cyanogen

Default Re: Google Customer Service: Welcome to Hell

Yeah, forced is the wrong word. You simply bought a phone that you couldn't afford and sold your other phone to cover it. Not Google's fault, just a poor choice on your part.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Van Horn View Post
    Okay, another smart-***.

Let me RE-WORD my statement: Google "forced" me to sell my previous phone in order to be able to afford a phone in which I was PROMISED on THREE separate dates.

Your anus doesn't FORCE you to wipe after you take a dump, but I can bet you ****ing do it.
    You chose to do what you did. Act like an adult and rather than blaming Google for your decisions accept the consequences for your choices.

If anyone read any of the threads during N7's release you can see Google isn't very good at marketing or processing and filling their orders for products that are in high demand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,204 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mlarco52 View Post
    To be honest...it did state 3-5 days (including processing - it is on their website small print so they are covered on their end for that)...also no one forced you to sell your iPhone I've seen a lot of people complaining about selling their old phones, well now people have learned their lessons. Bummer though that you still have not received your phone yet the backorder is a real drag. I got nothing but great customer service from them I called about the shipping because my phone got delivered Wednesday (1 day after the 5 business days they had) and instantly they refunded my shipping (it shows up in my wallet and my credit card now).
    Thank you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Ry

Global Posts
    7,204 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    Your right,I do it voluntarily just like you did when you decided to sell your phone and get a new one.

I am guessing you didn't think your cunning plan through, including demand

Force means made, no one made you do anything, including wipe you ****

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    Lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Van Horn View Post
    They did, actually. I'm sorry, but your literal representation of "forced" doesn't make my point any less valid. Google PROMISED me something, and when a corporation as large as them PROMISES you something... you listen. Tell me how you'd react if Amazon quoted you an exact day delivery? Ebay? Bestbuy? You'd listen.
    I hope you learned your lesson. It could be worse. I know a guy who recently was told by a large Fortune 100 company that they planned to offer him a job. He quit his job and told his old boss to go suck and egg, and man it felt good, until the point where the new job offer fell through (didn't get approved due to budget constraints, etc...). Now he's unemployed. He UNDERSTANDS that he f&%#ed up. He should have waited until he had a formal offer and then he should have resigned from his former position in proper manner. He jumped the gun and realizes he made a mistake. He could have blamed the company HR person who told him that a new job was forthcoming, but he realized that he screwed it up and should have played it safer. Now his wife is working again, while he is pounding the streets in a bad economy, looking for a job that is comparable to the one he quit.

Be thankful that your mistake was not as bad as his.

Default Google Customer Service: Welcome to Hell

Dude stop talking about this if any other company than goggle these google noids would be leaking battery acid it's a lost argument some folks are going to understand what you mean and some will not. I am waiting for mine as well and I too feel lied to but it wouldn't be as bad if google would have had a better customer support system set up. I currently have two stores on amazon and eBay and if I did not answers emails complaints I would be shut and these same folks defending goog had purchased from me instead I guarantee you they would not be defending my company we should hold all to the same standards go small business

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk
    PhoneJunkie

Iphone 5s
    HTC One (M8)
    Nexus 5

Sold (HTC One X, iPhone 4s, Ipad Mini, Galaxy S3, and S4 LG Optimus G Pro)

Yeah folks, all-mighty Google can do no wrong and this guy is just an ***** for listening to Google's own shipping estimates. Had he not sold his old phone this experience would still be crappy because Google has no clue how to properly launch a product. Give me a freaking break.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by FYourProblems View Post
    Had he not sold his old phone this experience would still be crappy because Google has no clue how to properly launch a product. Give me a freaking break.
    Not arguing that his experience would not be crappy. Just sayin' that what is making his experience really bad right now is that he sold his phone, so he's got nothing. That was stupid on his part.

For crying out loud, it's a freaking phone. It's not the end of the world...
    Ry likes this.

Was reading this thread for a couple of days now, decided to chime in... Just have one thing to say though, wait till you actually get your phone and it happens to be defective.. Then you will know what REAL Google CS hell is....
    nokia4life likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

That is the thing that I regret the most about Google not making enough phones. We are going to have several waves of self righteous iNexus users starting new threads on old topics over and over again.

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12