Google Customer Service: Welcome to Hell

Neo42

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Bummer dude, sorry about your frustration. Hopefully you didn't need that phone you sold. My general rule is to never sell something until you have a replacement in hand.

1_Jade

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh no, I haven't got a chance to call because I couldn't order last time. I want to talk to these nice people too.

Catchy tone, catchy tone~

nestafaria

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Canceled mine. Customer service is important to me. Google should have made a formal statement. Picked up a droid dna and couldn't be happier.

bobsacomano

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy note 2 for me if I don't hear anything by this time next week. Extremely disappointed in Google.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
To be honest...it did state 3-5 days (including processing - it is on their website small print so they are covered on their end for that)...also no one forced you to sell your iPhone I've seen a lot of people complaining about selling their old phones, well now people have learned their lessons. Bummer though that you still have not received your phone yet the backorder is a real drag. I got nothing but great customer service from them I called about the shipping because my phone got delivered Wednesday (1 day after the 5 business days they had) and instantly they refunded my shipping (it shows up in my wallet and my credit card now).

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
To be honest...it did state 3-5 days (including processing - it is on their website small print so they are covered on their end for that)...also no one forced you to sell your iPhone I've seen a lot of people complaining about selling their old phones, well now people have learned their lessons. Bummer though that you still have not received your phone yet the backorder is a real drag. I got nothing but great customer service from them I called about the shipping because my phone got delivered Wednesday (1 day after the 5 business days they had) and instantly they refunded my shipping (it shows up in my wallet and my credit card now).

All of which doesn't excuse the horrible customer service.

I agree that Google doesn't have its act together with this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Yes they came to your house and forced you to list it. Then they waited for the sale and drove you to drop it off

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

They did, actually. I'm sorry, but your literal representation of "forced" doesn't make my point any less valid. Google PROMISED me something, and when a corporation as large as them PROMISES you something... you listen. Tell me how you'd react if Amazon quoted you an exact day delivery? Ebay? Bestbuy? You'd listen.

nate0031

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Lol, I agree this sucks. I'm in the exact same boat, still waiting. However, they in no way forced your hand at anything. They did make a promise then broke that promise. However, it was your choice to make a decision based on that promise. Even though you should have been able to rely on that, they still didn't force you to sell your previous phone. Unless at the checkout they said you must show proof you sold your apple product before they'd sell you their product, which I highly doubt.

A more accurate statement would be that you made an informed decision based on their promise, and they lied. Ergo making your informed decision a bad one.

teslapod

May 24, 2011
Visit site
No where did google specify that delivery would be in 3-5 EARTH days. Perhaps they meant Venus days or Mercury days. If so, we're in for a much longer wait on Planet Limbo 3.

Length Of A Day On The Planets In Our Solar System
Mercury: 58 days and 15 hours
Venus: 243 days
Mars: 24 hours, 39 minutes and 35 seconds
Jupiter: 9.9 hours
Saturn: 10 hours 45 minutes 45 seconds, but can only be approximated because of atmospheric density.
Uranus: 17 hours, 14 minutes and 24 seconds
Neptune: 16 hours, 6 minutes and 36 seconds

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084