Google Store not the only one with issues....

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
What does this have anything to do with the Nexus 4? Android? or Google?

The F5 at the top simulates people constantly refreshing the google page "fighting" for the chance to order one. The video is essentially a visual representation of the F5 action. As well as it shows the craziness of people especially on Black Friday. As far as google or android it doesn't have anything to do with them. It's just a video posted here since the OP prob has/wants this phone and thought people would get a kick out of it.

moonlitwingsx

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Funny enough, this is kind of the same visual representation I had in my head on Nov. the 13th when the Nexus 4 phones were out.. In particular when people were complaining about their phones disappearing from their shopping carts. I figure with the way Google Play probably had things set up, people were likely (and inadvertently) "snatching" others' phones from their online carts :p

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Funny enough, this is kind of the same visual representation I had in my head on Nov. the 13th when the Nexus 4 phones were out.. In particular when people were complaining about their phones disappearing from their shopping carts. I figure with the way Google Play probably had things set up, people were likely (and inadvertently) "snatching" others' phones from their online carts :p

At least the only violence involved was to our own keyboards, LOL.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Benoni Cooper

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
At least the only violence involved was to our own keyboards, LOL.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Not true. I missed the notification because my daughter was bugging me. I was only 5 minutes late, but by then I was behind the horde and all the f5 in the world didnt help.
I was so frustrated, I beat my daughter with a golf club and broke her leg. I had to take her to the hospital. Now, because of Google, I will be saddled with the medical bills.

.... Just kidding I don't even have a daughter. lol.
It was my son... little punk..

And in case you didnt know, that is a joke too. I don't have any children.
It was the wife. :p ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool