Anything I should know before hand?

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I finally found a t mobile store near me with Nexus 4s. I have AT&T and will just cancel the contract with t mobile. Is there anything I should know before hand. Any weird tactics sales people use regarding this phone? After I play around with it and decide whether or not to get it I will post the location of the store incase some people are looking for one that don't want to wait for the play store to restock. If I ask them to waive the activation fee have people been successful about it or not really?

LNWJ

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Just buy it off-contract price from T-Mo. No need to sign a 2 year then break it (Unless I'm misunderstanding your post).

Or if you can stomach the wait, hold out for the Google restock and save even more. :)

Burleson90

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
No that's the plan I figure 200 for the phone and 200 for the ETF makes 400 and can hopefully get the $35 fee waived. If so I'm at 400 since I will be buying in a state with no sales tax. So I save on sales tax Nd shipping which brings the google play version to about 390-400 if I'm not mistaken.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. I know I will have to pay for some service but if I cancel on Monday it will be prorated for a couple days. If that is the only trade off than I will take it as compared to having to wait and constantly check google than I don't think that that is too bad. Plus this way I can inspect the phone first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670