- 2 Posts
Nexus And Music Playlists
Has anyone tried to copy music files and playlists to the Nexus 4? And how are you doing it? I would like to use something like MediaMonkey.
I was using Air Droid to get the music files and playlists to my Galaxy Nexus since I couldn't connect it to my PC via USB. The computer would not recognize the Galaxy Nexus as a USB storage device.
- 11-24-2012, 09:20 AM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Nexus And Music Playlists
Google's moving away from USB mass storage to Media Transfer Protocol - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Transfer_Protocol for reasons why USB mass storage was problematic
So to access your files from a computer over a USB connection you may need additional software on your computer. In practice something like airdroid, ES file explorer or WiFi file explorer is probably a simpler option.
Add in wireless charging and you never need to use the USB connector again!
- By Candy8aloha in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2012, 05:07 PM
- By Mooncatt in forum Droid BionicReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:28 AM
- By mcwheeler in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2012, 02:46 AM
- By Candy8aloha in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2012, 07:13 PM
- By KurtTX in forum HTC VividReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2012, 08:27 PM