- 14 Posts
Mobile Network Fix?
Hi can anyone help me with my mobile network connection please?
I'm currently living in Canada and my cellphone provider is Wind Mobile. Every time I go on the skytrain I need to switch off my mobile networks but it's such a hassle and I sometimes forget. Wind sucks at getting signal in the skytrain stations, so I was wondering is there an app or feature to quickly switch my mobile networks on and off so I don't need to search for Wind Home every time I get out of the skytrain stations to find signal?
Thanks so much!
- 11-24-2012, 02:18 AM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: Mobile Network Fix?
Try power toggles. They will show up in your pull down notification bar and you can customize what toggles are in it. You can get it from the play store! https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lubGVzcy5wYyJd hope this is what you meant.
- By jleakey in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2011, 07:42 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2010, 11:55 AM
- By weihl165 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2010, 06:05 PM
- By petersenjp in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:38 PM
- By ibdoomed in forum GoodReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2009, 01:51 PM