LED Light brightness
The LED light on my Nexus 4 is very dim compared to my Galaxy Nexus. If my phone is across the room I can barely see if the light is blinking. Does anyone know if there is a way to turn up the LED? Or is everyone experiencing the same issue?
- 11-24-2012, 11:33 AM #2
- 11-24-2012, 12:41 PM #3
- 11-24-2012, 02:07 PM #4
- 11-24-2012, 02:09 PM #5
- 11-24-2012, 02:38 PM #6
- 11-24-2012, 02:51 PM #7
Re: LED Light brightness
I also uninstalled Light flow because when I had the settings set up it didn't have an option for whats app on the lite version, and with the settings set it didn't let the whats app factory led blink at all when i got a message but everything else worked fine and I use whats app a lot so its a no go for me.
- By redboneqt in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 05-20-2011, 02:14 AM
- By DikaiaKnight in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2010, 03:32 PM
- By sum spicy rice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2010, 01:05 PM
- By cheeta186 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:32 PM
- By HDCPRD in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:56 AM