- 1,003 Posts
One brief thought re: LTE
Forewarning: I could care less if the N4 had LTE. I'm using prepaid services, so I wouldn't be using LTE regardless if the phone had it or not.
Anyways, all I wanted to voice was this: Whether there are plans for an LTE Nexus or not, all I keep thinking it's how very interesting it is that the LTE chip currently embedded in the device only works on channel 4, which is ever so oddly the same channel T-Mobile will be deploying for its upcoming LTE network. T-Mobile is the only U.S. carrier launching the N4, which only adds to my curiosity.
Again, I really could care less, but it almost seems as though Google/LG only planned on certifying the LTE technology in the Nexus 4 AFTER T-Mobile had began deploying its LTE network.
Or, the N4 will be locked down and never again run on an LTE network.
- 11-24-2012, 06:44 PM #2
- 8,234 Posts
Re: One brief thought re: LTE
This has already been covered in two different threads and doesn't need its own thread.
Thanks. ClosedForum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- By clayjohn in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:15 PM
- By arterio in forum RogersReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2012, 04:07 PM
- By nuprotocol in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 125Last Post: 05-30-2012, 02:22 PM
- By Fuducky in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2012, 03:15 PM
- By selenitic in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 17Last Post: 08-30-2010, 09:07 AM