How many units sold?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
No body outside of Google & LG knows, there are rumours that the magic number is 17,000 but who knows could be way more could be way less.

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
How many units sold? They can't even figure out logistics and getting the backorders delivered!
Still waiting...

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
All world was trying to get one,do you think that 100k is a proper number? I really don't think so,it gotta to be bigger because Google can put at sale freakin' 100k units for a globe (even though is not all the globe but you get my point).

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
It isn't an iPhone. The whole world was not trying to get one. Only a few countries and a very select market in those countries. 100k May be a tad low, but it's probably not way off. The reason the "sellout" raises questions is because this wasn't a highly advertised phone and only a small group of people knew about and wanted the phone. All things considered.

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Could it be possible that carriers brought the phones in advance, since it was sold for so cheap? If that's the case, there was no heavy need for advertising. They could have potentially sold hundreds of thousands or maybe a million units.They buy it for $299 now to sell it at $600+ later on? That'll be one hell of a flip...... Don't mind me, I'm just a fantasizing Capitalist.:p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo