Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 4 On Sprint?

while everyone was staring at their computer or smartphone phone screen refreshing the page to get their nexus 4 i was catching some zzzz
    I feel like Google eff up but I have a lumia 710 on T-Mobile and i hate this piece of trash Love the Design but windows 7 is Trash battery life on this phone is horrible just awful and i went out and brought the s3 on sprint yesterday black friday deal and i still want the nexus 4 because of the guarantee updates but mainly because Quad processor + 2 Ram but Since Galaxy s3 Sold so many units i feel samsung will keep the device updated what i want to know if Nexus 4 would work on sprint if not im just gonna wait till next year Droid nexus or Nexus Droid by Motorola
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,030 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Nexus 4 On Sprint?

No. The Nexus 4 is GSM only. AT&T and T-Mobile, no Verizon / Sprint / Alltel / USC, etc....
    --Chris [cole2kb]

ROM
    KK 4.4.3

Default Re: Nexus 4 On Sprint?

Right now, no, the Nexus 4 is not available for Sprint. That doesn't mean it won't be in the future, however. Sprint has released the past two Nexus phones (the Nexus S and the Galaxy Nexus) in the spring following their initial release. Sprint's Nexus S, the Nexus S 4G, even supported WiMax. So don't lose hope, it could still happen.