My 8 GB Nexus 4 is on the way!!!

gadgervais

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Did you were one of who like me received a e-mail telling it was backorder and was sending withing 3weeks?

I have bought the nexus 4 + anti shock case and nexus 10 in the same trasaction. Big mistake i made... I'm sure they will not ship my thing because they are missing the anti shock case....

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you were one of who like me received a e-mail telling it was backorder and was sending withing 3weeks?

I have bought the nexus 4 + anti shock case and nexus 10 in the same trasaction. Big mistake i made... I'm sure they will not ship my thing because they are missing the anti shock case....

What in the world are you talking about?

gadgervais

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
You don't understand about the 3week delay email i have received, or because i think they will have difficulty to have in stock the protection case and i will wait for my 2 nexus devices because the case is backorder?

Sorry for my english... second language here where i live...

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

It's the phone that's backordered, I thought.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

nexus4backordrsuckz

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
The fact that those of us on backorder are waiting for our devices to ship and got our hopes up that they were when we saw this

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The fact that those of us on backorder are waiting for our devices to ship and got our hopes up that they were when we saw this

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

There's still nothing misleading about this thread if the OP has a Nexus 4 on the way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

FYourProblems

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
There's still nothing misleading about this thread if the OP has a Nexus 4 on the way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Well, still. It's like making a thread saying "Nexus 4's IN STOCK!!!" and in the body writing "On eBay, a bunch of places have them in stock on eBay."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac