- 131 Posts
is there a way to disable this?
Guess I'm too popular for my nexus 4 lol
- 11-26-2012, 09:22 AM #2
- 1,242 Posts
Re: is there a way to disable this?"The Nexus 5 is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
Devices: 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013),
16GB Nexus 7, 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7), Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Long Name Phone, HTC EVO 4G, Palm Pre, 64GB 1st gen iPad WiFiThanked by:
- 11-26-2012, 03:39 PM #3
- 16 Posts
- Sky JB
Re: is there a way to disable this?
I have Gotten this myself too... Quite annoying lol I just reboot my phone and it stops
- 11-26-2012, 04:23 PM #4
- By nome179er in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2012, 05:08 PM
- By Murphy5111 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2012, 11:48 PM
- By MRW1215 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2012, 04:15 PM
- By sushiglobster in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2011, 04:22 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2011, 12:14 AM