Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 16171819
Like Tree158Likes

Default Re: Have you cracked your Nexus 4 yet?

Finally got 4.3 last night, stuck it on charge overnight, when I took it off charge it immediately shut down. Restarted it and its been fine since............were only talking 3.5 hours though so will have to see if any more of these random shutdowns occur. Hopefully not!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayni View Post
    Thanks.

I just spoke with them again and I'm going to mail my phone tomorrow morning, hoping for no more than a $150 repair price. They said the repair takes between 5-7 days. I'll update this.
    They also said that I'm going to lose all my applications and their data, basically a factory reset.

How am I suppose to back up apps data, i.e game stats. If I can not use the phone at all?
    Odds are they'll just send you a new/refurb phone which is why your data won't follow.

And why aren't you regularly backing up your data, huh?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
    Odds are they'll just send you a new/refurb phone which is why your data won't follow.

And why aren't you regularly backing up your data, huh?
    A refurbished phone? So they always do that, or there's still a chance that I'll get my phone back with just the screen fixed?
    My fault on the backup's, never thought I was going to be in a position like this. My last back must be from 2-3 months ago.

I mailed the phone this morning, with delivery scheduled for Monday. Counting shipping times and weekends, it seems like I won't have my phone until around 15 days from now..

So I've been using my Nexus 4 for just about six months now and without a case since day one. Haven't dropped it once and no cracks on the front or back.

I've got two cracks on the back of my mobile, I think I got them a month or two after I got the device at the end of December. I just couldn't get used to how slippery the phone was, it's slipped off nearly every surface I've put it on.

hi,

how to buy the touch, I'm unable to get it from online.

plz help

Hi,
    I dropped my N4 while getting outta my car and the front glass shattered along with TouchWindow. Sent it to LG and they're charging me $150. Is this part available online for a cheaper price? Appreciate your help...I really really liked my N4

I thought I would remove my bumper and loved the feel of the phone without it, and hey the bumper doesn't give much protection?
    an hour late I put my phone in the center of my pc desk, which is very polished, however perfectly flat, checked with spirit level afterwards.
    Door rang, on my return phone had slipped off and landed 3 foot onto the foot of my chair, dented the bezel.
    I have since put the bumper back on,
    it may not offer much protection however it stops the phone walking off the edge of things to it's death!
    I only had phone 2 months, I didn't get the one with nubs, they offered to exchange it but I couldn't be bothered.
    I also have the rattle and crackles from the speaker, in many ways it feels like the cheap and nastiest phone I have ever owned, and I have had some really cheap phones!

Quote Originally Posted by D3lit3 View Post
    Why does everyone somehow drop their phone at least once? Do 99% of Android users have butterfingers?
    Sorry to wake up an old post, but have you seen iPhone users' phones? Also, BTW I have dropped my nexus many times (A few on concrete), and I've had it since last May, but a cheap 99 bumper on amazon saved the day.

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts

Mine fell down on the table numerous times and down as well. So far thank God nothing.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 16171819