Have you cracked your Nexus 4 yet?

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
A class action lawsuit for one's negligence... That's rich.

There are plenty of users who have not broken their device, some that don't even use a case. It's weird that their phones didn't break themselves, too...

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

There are plenty of users who have not broken their device, some that don't even use a case. It's weird that their phones didn't break themselves, too...

Just dropped my Gnex SCREEN DOWN from above head height (don't ask :p ) and there isn't even a scratch.
Let me sue for there being no damage. 'Merica.
And it isn't even Gorilla Glass! :p

Sent from my CHEAP PLASTIC SPRINT Galaxy Nexus THAT IS JUST SOOO CHEAP AND PLASTICY COMPARED TO THE NEXUS 4 using Tapatalk 2

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Cracked the back while getting something out of backseat. Phone with bumper was in my pocket and I hit the side of the door. Bought the Matte black Diztronic case and honestly forgot about it. Not to mention the case is awesome.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Cracked the back while getting something out of backseat. Phone with bumper was in my pocket and I hit the side of the door. Bought the Matte black Diztronic case and honestly forgot about it. Not to mention the case is awesome.

Can you be more specific add to how you hit the side of the door. I'm curious....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Lol,... Yes because the ip4 and ip4s never had shatter issues or problems with the plastic on the 3 and 3gs cracking.... Or the metal back of the ip5 bending :rolleyes:

Sent from my GS3 using Tapatalk 2

Glass will crack if dropped. It's called gravity. :p never heard of "metal bending" on the iphone 5. You can't expect a company that manufactures millions of an item and expect every single one to be perfect. That's just impossible and illogical.

kevinjcw

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Just received mine two days ago and it slipped out of my coat pocket (about an hour ago) and now 1/2 of my screen is shattered and unresponsive....
I guess I should have waited for that bumper case, but who knows when that will arrive. Debating whether or not to send it to LG for repairs or a third party wireless screen repair.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I think he has ghosts in his house. The way how mentions "the phone mysteriously falls off a table after making sure it's secure" points to some kind of supernatural force lol

nigeljennings

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
A guy In the states is selling his cracked nexus that had a bumper on, phone was in his pocket and he caught it out. His bed post.
I've got a wallet style flip cover on at the moment while I have a seido active with kickstand on pre order. Balastic are still designing and seems otterbox don't have plans to help us. Seidio ACTIVE Case looks neat though :)

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Just dropped my Gnex SCREEN DOWN from above head height (don't ask :p ) and there isn't even a scratch.
Let me sue for there being no damage. 'Merica.
And it isn't even Gorilla Glass! :p

Sent from my CHEAP PLASTIC SPRINT Galaxy Nexus THAT IS JUST SOOO CHEAP AND PLASTICY COMPARED TO THE NEXUS 4 using Tapatalk 2

Your sig is hilarious :-D

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I think you went too far here. I suggest you remove it before some people get offended...

Now where did I put that ban hammer... :p

(No I'm not a mod here. But I do have a ban hammer...somewhere)

Sent from my ZOMG ZOMBEHZ Sprint Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I think you went too far here. I suggest you remove it before some people get offended...

I already added a disclaimer to the good honest Americans. Although it may hurt some people's feelings Americans have the reputation. But don't worry Canadians get the blame for everything anyway, so I can take it. We don't have much of an army so we play hockey instead.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I already added a disclaimer to the good honest Americans. Although it may hurt some people's feelings Americans have the reputation. But don't worry Canadians get the blame for everything anyway, so I can take it. We don't have much of an army so we play hockey instead.

i saw your disclaimer but still people might get offended (not saying I am though). you need to be careful when you stereotype people...

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site

If it improves the situation at all, I plan on moving to Canada after I finish up in the Marines. And college.

Too many idiots in the States.

EDIT: But I'm still a Blues fan. For Life.

Sent from my SEMPER FI, OO-RAHing Sprint Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Nice. We would welcome you and your delusional Blues fanboyism.

I live 5 minutes from the US border so I hope my post doesn't impact crossing the border as I do like to shop there now and again.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Lol. Nice. We would welcome you and your delusional Blues fanboyism.

I live 5 minutes from the US border so I hope my post doesn't impact crossing the border as I do like to shop there now and again.

i like canada but i hate cold weather...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12