- 67 Posts
Does your Nexus 4 AC Wall adapter make a faint buzzing noise?
Mine does. I was just curious if everyone else's is the same? It's a faint buzzing noise that continues for about 4-5 seconds even after unplugging it from the wall w/o anything charging on it.
If this isn't normal behavior I should probably stop using it, lol.
- 11-26-2012, 06:03 PM #2
- 11-26-2012, 10:40 PM #3
- 12-08-2012, 07:07 AM #4
- 12-08-2012, 07:13 AM #5
- 3,533 Posts
Re: Does your Nexus 4 AC Wall adapter make a faint buzzing noise?
I haven't checked but, as a rule, all such devices (transformers) buzz to one degree or another. I just picked up the power brick attached to my wife's Dell notebook and held it to my ear; the buzz is very distinct at that distance.
- 12-08-2012, 03:08 PM #6
- 12-09-2012, 04:24 AM #7
- 12-09-2012, 03:38 PM #8
- By captaincaveman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2011, 07:20 AM
- By PaulQ in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:45 PM
- By CFD323 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2011, 11:47 AM
- By p08757 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 75Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:33 AM
- By mhelfer in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 48Last Post: 06-10-2010, 07:36 PM