Shipping This Week...!!!!

HTCTundaBow

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
If everyone is getting these it must mean they have more and surely they didn't just get enough for the backorders...or did they?

They better not have! My Tbolt has turned into a paper weight over the last few weeks. . . It seems as soon as I decided on getting the N4, my Tbolt rebelled against me and self-destructed. . . I need a phone!

toonhead85

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
If everyone is getting these it must mean they have more and surely they didn't just get enough for the backorders...or did they?

I seriously doubt that they are going to be worried about Joe's who haven't made orders quite yet... Google has a responsibility to those who have already made orders and who have been backordered. Give it about 1, maybe 2 weeks before orders open up again. Then plan on the same thing happening again... that is until the market gets saturated or supply > demand.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
No way. I don't think it will sell out again. People won't be buying a ton to resale cause the newness is over. Plus google has some idea of what to expect this time. I also doubt they would only make enough to cover backorders. From what I heard Google did the same with the nexus 7. It went on sale again before some people got their preorder. It's google, you never know.

noir24

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I got the email as well. Here's hoping this time that my credit card company doesn't block the charge which caused Google to cancel my original order :mad:

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey ziptied, do you know what i need to include in the RMA box? (Just the phone or the phone, charger, box, etc?) Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I hope mine goes out tonight or tomorrow.

I also hope they do overnight...it would be nice.

I also ordered mine at 2:24pm EST. So mostly everyone should have this e-mail who ordered on the 13th. If you didn't...sorry to hear.

Please post if you didn't receive the e-mail and what time you ordered...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae