Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Nexus 4 will be available today at Noon PST

I'm not going to buy a Nexus 4 yet, but I went to the page to see if I could get it to go. I selected the 8GB one, added it to the cart, and it worked flawlessly. However, the wait is 7-8 weeks lol. I'm not that thirsty ; Ill wait until the next Nexus comes out and everybody wants to get rid of their Nexus 4s .I hope you guys are finally able to get your phones. And I hope the international community is able to get another shot at grabbing it real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MERCDROID View Post
    I'm not going to buy a Nexus 4 yet, but I went to the page to see if I could get it to go. I selected the 8GB one, added it to the cart, and it worked flawlessly. However, the wait is 7-8 weeks lol. I'm not that thirsty ; Ill wait until the next Nexus comes out and everybody wants to get rid of their Nexus 4s .I hope you guys are finally able to get your phones. And I hope the international community is able to get another shot at grabbing it real soon.

You really have an avatar of a Navy badge rank and rating, SMH? Sorry had to get that out.......

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by life4eva View Post
    You really have an avatar of a Navy badge rank and rating, SMH? Sorry had to get that out.......
    I'm in the Coast Guard, and that is my rank and rating. It's the exact same as the Navy. I'm an OS2. Is there something wrong with me being proud of my military service???
    Thanked by:

Not at all!

Also, it's funny how the bumper is still shown as "out of stock"
    Thanked by:
    MERCDROID likes this.

I'm in the Coast Guard, and that is my rank and rating. It's the exact same as the Navy. I'm an OS2. Is there something wrong with me being proud of my military service???
    Off topic and I know what OS is, I'm prior military service. Real Joe of you buddy....... Your just a puppet and haven't realized it yet, now you wear that badge to work and display it for the world to see here........ Learn to Break the chain Petty Officer

peace
    MERCDROID likes this.

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Off topic and I know what OS is, I'm prior military service. Real Joe of you buddy....... Your just a puppet and haven't realized it yet, now you wear that badge to work and display it for the world to see here........ Learn to Break the chain Petty Officer

peace
    Thank you for your service. Even if I am a puppet, I'm still proud of my service. I've been in for 3 and a half years, and I've learned a lot and met a lot of interesting people. My military experience has been very positive: I won't let you take that away from me. I'll display my badge wherever I want to. If you don't like it, cover your eyes

Peace, Sir
    Last edited by MERCDROID; 11-27-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    yfan and marcus.plans like this.

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by sonicresidue View Post
    Not at all!

Also, it's funny how the bumper is still shown as "out of stock"
    You would think they would restock the bumper with the phone. Doesn't Amazon actually have cases in stock? That would probably be the best place to get one, since Amazon knows how to sell products lol
    sonicresidue likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by mrkvchm View Post
    We can? How does that work?
    No we can't unfortunately. I actually was able to spoof my ip with Stealth. I was going to ship it to Sumas Washington which is right by the Canadian border. Only 5 minutes from my house but you can only pay with a US credit card so I couldn't make the deal. I was even able to get right to the very end payment area and couldn't go any further. I may consider getting a US credit card for the future just for the purchases i make online. They should have a PayPal option like Amazon does.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
    MERCDROID likes this.

You would think they would restock the bumper with the phone. Doesn't Amazon actually have cases in stock? That would probably be the best place to get one, since Amazon knows how to sell products lol
    All I've seen are cases, which I could get, but it kinda ruins the idea of having such a nice looking phone. I'm pretty careful with my stuff, and as long as the bumper can lift the glass front and back off the table top a little bit I'm good with that, combined with a screen protector.
    MERCDROID likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

peace
    This wasn't nice IMO. Lets not make it personal. This is a phone forum. Chill out with the slagg comments.

Android Evangelist

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    No we can't unfortunately. I actually was able to spoof my ip with Stealth. I was going to ship it to Sumas Washington which is right by the Canadian border. Only 5 minutes from my house but you can only pay with a US credit card so I couldn't make the deal. I was even able to get right to the very end payment area and couldn't go any further. I may consider getting a US credit card for the future just for the purchases i make online. They should have a PayPal option like Amazon does.

You should be able to buy a reloadable debit card or something. Just a card to use when you want to make purchases in the states. Or you could just apply for a credit card online. If you get accepted, you usually get the credit card number sent to your email so that you can make purchases right away. But, if you can't get a US credit card for some reason, grabbing a reloadable debit card from Walmart or another retailer is definitely the way to go. And it does suck that a tech company such as Google doesn't accept Paypal.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod

I just ordered the 16gb version via my Nexus 7. I didn't have to do anything special.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    MERCDROID likes this.

ROM
    Stock

So I wonder what the 1-2 weeks really means?

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by fabulas View Post
    I just ordered the 16gb version via my Nexus 7. I didn't have to do anything special.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    If you managed to order one then that is special enough

Android Evangelist
    MERCDROID likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Cubfan View Post
    I'm going out on a limb but it's probably 1-2 weeks. :thumbup:

Android Evangelist
    MERCDROID likes this.

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Cubfan View Post
    That's probably how long it's going to take Google to get stock before they're able to ship your phone; depending on when you ordered. But, when they do get around to shipping your phone, it will be shipped via 2-day shipping. So, it should be here before Christmas

So the people who ordered the 8gb in the 4-5 week window, would it still stay in that frame even though it now says 7-8 weeks? I hope they ship by waves.

Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by mrandradej View Post
    So the people who ordered the 8gb in the 4-5 week window, would it still stay in that frame even though it now says 7-8 weeks? I hope they ship by waves.
    I believe so. Whenever you ordered determines what time frame is displayed when you go to checkout. It's an evolving message that probably changes depending on the number of orders placed. Google probably chose to go this route so that everybody could get their orders in. I think it's a lot more refreshing to see that you're actually given a time frame, instead of seeing "Sold Out" and having to wonder when Google will restock again. I hope you were able to order one

Quote Originally Posted by mrandradej View Post
    They better ship in waves! When I ordered a couple hours ago I was told 1-2 weeks shipping for the 16GB, now it says 4-5 weeks in the store.
    MERCDROID likes this.

Global Posts
    1,562 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Nexus 4 will be available today at Noon PST-uploadfromtaptalk1354074525498.jpg
    So tempting to buy but I want to see how the white version plays out.
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______

4 friends of mine ordered Nexus 4 who i didnt even expect to buy.
    good to see nexus getting popular.

Well, it's good they've finally decided to essentially do pre-ordering, even if that's not what they're calling it.
    MERCDROID likes this.

ROM
    4.1.2 stock JB

Ship in 8-9 weeks! That's just ridiculous!

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

I wrote a script to pound the submit button (took 2 min) 150 times at a shot. It went right through to the final screen and I was in at the 1-2 weeks part.
    MERCDROID likes this.

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

I saw that also and gagged...I plan on moving within a few weeks ...so im debating just buying the T-mobil one inside the store off contract or just upgrade my iphone 4 to the iphone 5 (ugh)
    MERCDROID likes this.
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516 LastLast