Nexus 4 will be available today at Noon PST

bmolloy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email from Google that the N4 will go on sale today at Noon PST. Lets hope they have worked out a few kinks!

bmolloy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
N4%20for%20sale%20today.png

Here is what they sent out if anyone did not get it.

mikehell

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hint....

I got my nexus 4 in the original launch by going to play.google.com ON MY NEXUS 7. I think that it detected that I was coming from a moble device and handed me off to a different server used only for mobile, which wasn't getting hammered as hard.

gomab357

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I did the same, and I am still waiting on my N4.

Hint....

I got my nexus 4 in the original launch by going to play.google.com ON MY NEXUS 7. I think that it detected that I was coming from a moble device and handed me off to a different server used only for mobile, which wasn't getting hammered as hard.

nexus4backordrsuckz

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully we can assume the back ordered phones will be shipped sometime before 3:00pm est would be nice if we get over night shipping like last weeks but i wouldn't hold my breath...

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Two weeks late and a dollar short. Thanks Google. :rolleyes:

Let's hope that they've learned something and are prepared for the onslaught.

Although you are now limited to two of the same storage capacity, that won't stop scalpers on sperate accounts from spamming and hogging devices to make insane profit.

So be prepared.

P.S. I already have mine but I feel for all the people sitting around waiting for weeks. It could have easily been me...

Sent from my Nexus 4

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Geez people, stop bi***ing around. You'll all get your orders. Its a freaking phone, not the next batch of life extending pills!

Nice story bro but I've already got mine. Ha!

And it has been widely reported that owning this device does extend something: your e-peen! Lolol! :D

Sent from my Nexus 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36