in case you are wondering...
About daily steals. I asked if they have the nexus 4 in stock or if they buy them then ship them. Here is the email I got.
In general most of our orders are purchased following the sales date, as we are able to get bulk discounts on them that we reflect in the prices we sell the items for.
So this would be an instance of not having the Nexus in stock, and having to wait to receive them before shipment.
I hope this helps, and please let us know if you need anything else.
maybe they did know before us...I thought so!
- 11-27-2012, 10:59 AM #3
- 11-27-2012, 11:34 AM #5
- 11-27-2012, 12:09 PM #7
- 6 Posts
Re: in case you are wondering...
and it's also possible that Google isn't giving them any special deal, they are just taking orders and gonna fight out with a bunch of user accounts just like us. I doubt that Google has any incentive to give anyone but T-Mobile volume orders at this point.
- 11-27-2012, 12:31 PM #8
- 11-27-2012, 01:23 PM #9
- 11-27-2012, 03:17 PM #10
- 11-27-2012, 03:32 PM #11
- 11-27-2012, 03:33 PM #12
- By XFonz07 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2012, 06:35 PM
- By bworley50 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2012, 02:58 PM
- By roadrat in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 37Last Post: 03-04-2011, 12:53 PM
- By Sincere_2010 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:30 PM
- By solo1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 64Last Post: 06-02-2010, 07:52 PM