Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree52Likes

Global Posts
    831 Global Posts

Default Re: Mine is going BACK...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalAmerican View Post
    I love TouchWiz. Of course I also love SD card slots and LTE. Also Samsung is leaps and bounds ahead of LG.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    Lte is a gimmick yes I have it yes I have an lte phone its just as congested and fast/slow as h+

SD valid argument

Sammy vs lg depends on what parts you talk about just a heads up

Touchwiz blows the big one bloated worthless software overlay.

The only thing your s3 has on my skyrocket is ram and size I saw it as pointless to upgrade to it.

Yes I'm a happy Samsung owner but let's face facts here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    KK 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by tanson1011 View Post
    That wasn't my whole point. If you read the whole post you should of got what I meant.
    No, I read it. Some of us would like to keep our phones for more than a year, but that's hard to do when your phone is abandoned by its manufacturer after 14 months. Google supports its Nexus phones for at least two years, and the modding community can easily further stretch that. For me, that's a perfectly good reason to like a phone.

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by LegalAmerican View Post
    Good luck with a cracked back. Everyone said how stupid Apple was to use glass backs on iPhone, but now Nexus Disciples think its great... O_o

I love TouchWiz. Of course I also love SD card slots and LTE. Also Samsung is leaps and bounds ahead of LG.
    That couldnt be further from the truth. Having used a GS3 and a N4, I can tell you with 100% certainty that the nexus 4 is a nicer phone. If you have to have LTE and SD cards than the N4 may not be for you but the build quality is superb and the N4 is faster and just great of a phone than the GS3. P.S. touch wiz is a horrid disgusting disgrace, the UI is fugly and it is a downgrade from stock. Saying samsung is leaps and bounds ahead is simply not true. I threw a hard shell case on the N4 and will not have to worry about cracked back. Not ideal but the build design of the phone is beautiful, just very fragile. If i had to chose though I would not put glass on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Ogle View Post
    Is nova really that much better than Apex? I haven't tried it yet, Will probably download it and fiddle with it here and there until I like it more than Apex I suppose.
    And why does no one talk about Go Launcher when it has so many more downloads? I used Go on my last phone the whole time, had no idea about Nova and Apex.
    Apex and Nova are pretty similar. I personally prefer Nova but have no qualms about using Apex, as long as it isnt the stock touchwiz UI. GO launcher is goofy and ugly. I could care less about the themes and icons etc. Go launcher is tacky and doesn't feel as close to stock android to me. I think the amount of downloads come from its support for versions of android before ICS and from people who and to DL cheesy themes off of the app store (barf)
    Google Android Affectionado

Lol OP you really shouldn't be on the internet during your caffeine crashes. Don't blame the N4 for the fact that you're wired. Stop drinking poison!

Yea "Starbucks" lol
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #56  

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

I am ... back....

Any idea if there is way to raise the volume....???
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123