Mine is going BACK...!!!

atrixfll

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Love the device ...feels great

BUTTTTTTT

some of my every day apps are still not working on 4.2 (starbucks/Volume +/live 365)

and NO LTE...

Just got a SGS3 and I am very pleased... (I love that the menu buttons are on the device and APPS use a FULL screen)

I am sure I will be back... but sometimes being first on the block is not the best thing

sidroid

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Did you not know that it doesn't have LTE before you purchased???

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
When the roms start coming out it will get rid of the on screen buttons. Good luck with touch wiz and lack of updates.

atrixfll

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes.. I was fully aware came from a galaxy nexus..

But the apps and the LTE were the tipping point...

I could have and have been living with no LTE... but it is a nice bonus with the SGS3

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Because a handful of apps haven't been updated by slow-moving devs, you're slamming the PHONE and tossing in the "no LTE = teh failz!" canard to justify it? Hokay. See ya!

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Also this:
(I love that the menu buttons are on the device and APPS use a FULL screen)

I am sure I will be back... but sometimes being first on the block is not the best thing
Since hardware buttons will NEVER be on a Nexus device, meaning you'll feel that you aren't getting your FULL screen's worth, why would you return since it's obviously a deal breaker?

BTW, one of the things that put me off the GS3 was that raised mechanical home button. After 2-1/2 years of capacitive home buttons on my EVO 4G and GS2, having to click something seems regressive, not to mention it's something that could potentially wear out and is a path for dust and grit to enter the phone.

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
Well, that adds a new phone to the mix of new availability. Haha.

I'm a Nexus fan, but congratulations on your new phone though. The GS3 is a great phone, and you should feel good about your choice.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Just to be fair to the various android developers we go thru this every time a new OS update comes out, it takes sometimes months for the devs to jump on the update with their apps. There is still apps out there that haven't been updated to utilize ICS(4.0.4) and JB (4.1.x).

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Wait your telling me there is no LTE dam I've never heard that before, really no LTE?
22078778.jpg

atrixfll

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Like I said from the start.....Love the device...

but these Limited faults ... made me make the switch...

I will be back I am sure..

I go through Phones alot... always like to try new stuff

sting7k

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Love the device ...feels great

BUTTTTTTT

some of my every day apps are still not working on 4.2 (starbucks/Volume +/live 365)

and NO LTE...

Just got a SGS3 and I am very pleased... (I love that the menu buttons are on the device and APPS use a FULL screen)

Google will charge you a restocking fee. Just a heads up that you can probably turn a profit reselling it on ebay. The phone is in demand and supply is low. You never know what someone will pay to have it right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969