Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

Default Re: The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by limdoug View Post
    Screw you UPS...

Baldwin Park, CA, United States 11/28/2012 12:00 P.M. The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.
    11/28/2012 8:39 A.M. Out For Delivery
    11/28/2012 7:28 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Ontario, CA, United States 11/28/2012 6:38 A.M. Departure Scan
    Ontario, CA, United States 11/27/2012 6:18 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 11/27/2012 4:58 P.M. Departure Scan
    11/27/2012 1:06 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 11/27/2012 5:20 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
    What happen? You weren't home or did they just decided ehhh we will deliver it tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    What happen? You weren't home or did they just decided ehhh we will deliver it tomorrow?
    Based on the description, the phone never really made it onto the truck...the driver must have left it. Someone is definitely home waiting to sign for this thing.

Yup, did the same thing, got the same answer
    Quote Originally Posted by corolla90 View Post
    Don't bother. I'm in the exact same position. Just called. No info on my delivery status. Dude only said that if I got the email saying it will be shipped this week, then it will be shipped this week and I'll get another email with tracking information.

Google Lg Nexus 4 16gb Cell Phone Factory Unlocked Includes Bumpers shows up at my transit service..
    Now off to europe
    So, delivered as far as US goes! ordered on the 13th in the backordered crew..
    Notice the included bumber (!)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #105  

Global Posts
    1,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Delivered at 5:19 pm; 15 days, 4 hours, 32 minutes after ordering. (But who's counting?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!-uploadfromtaptalk1354144699769.jpg  
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)
    Halofury likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    Delivered at 5:19 pm; 15 days, 4 hours, 32 minutes after ordering. (But who's counting?)
    Isn't the box so beautiful to have in your hands finally...I know it was for me and I put it into my special storage place to hold the memories of my first unlocked Google device that I opened with such joy....but thats just me.
    Kamin likes this.
    Droids!

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Mine is in Philadelphia. So tomorrow I should have mine in my hand around lunch time. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

Finally got mine today although I barely got the tracking number last night. Phone is awesome,!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Jnorton2724 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Halofury View Post
    Finally got mine today although I barely got the tracking number last night. Phone is awesome,!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Yes it is.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theduder View Post
    I hope I am as lucky as you. My order was 1hr earlier than your order and I got emails the same day as you.

Did you have 2 day shipping or 1 day?
    2 day

Wait, so on the 27thI got lucky and bought the 8gb version. Got an email from google play saying Thank you. You've made a purchase on Google Play. You will not be charged until your order has shipped.
    On my bank account it has been taken out.
    And there is a receipt on google wallet saying the shipping is 2day.
    Is there another email that comes after this?

s Wait, so on the 27thI got lucky and bought the 8gb version. Got an email from google play saying Thank you. You've made a purchase on Google Play. You will not be charged until your order has shipped. On my bank account it has been taken out. And there is a receipt on google wallet saying the shipping is 2day. Is there another email that comes after this?

E

Yeah, I have a pending charge from Google on my account which doesn't necessarily mean I've been charged. I know it hasn't shipped yet. I'm fairly certain the other thread was correct. This was more of a preorder than an actually "We have Nexus 4's to sell"
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
    Droids!

Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Waiting for my UPS guy to drop off my Nexus...can't wait.

Phone was delivered yesterday got to play with it for a while last night. It's definetly all around better than my Galaxy Nexus. The camera is WAY better, the phone feels better in hand, snappier and better screen response and the screen is noticeably better. I could tell right away that the battery life will be improved as I can pretty much watch my battery drop while the screen is on for my Galaxy Nexus.

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

16GB out for delivery today!

And I will send out my 8GB to make someone else happy.

Mine arrived today at my wifes work, she already unboxed it the b*tch lol

Now this is an awesome thread.

I'm patiently awaiting my Nexus 7 to arrive. Shipped on Monday. Should be here today or tomorrow.
    James Falconer
    Community Manager, Mobile Nations
    Email: james@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @JamesFalconer

Quote Originally Posted by peejay1977 View Post
    Mine arrived today at my wife's work, she already unboxed it the b*tch lol
    That's how I felt when the guy at AT&T unboxed my Galaxy S3 for me. I like unboxing my own stuff LOL. Can't wait to get my Nexus 4!!!
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Micah Willis View Post
    s Wait, so on the 27thI got lucky and bought the 8gb version. Got an email from google play saying Thank you. You've made a purchase on Google Play. You will not be charged until your order has shipped. On my bank account it has been taken out. And there is a receipt on google wallet saying the shipping is 2day. Is there another email that comes after this?

E
    Yes. There should be a shipping email. I think the first "charge" is to see if the money is there. You won't actually be charged until it ships then you get an email saying it's been shipped. Or you may not. Some people got the phone without ever getting an email saying it was shipped. At any rate, the 27th was more or less a pre order. If you hit the first wave it will be at least a week. More than likely it will be 2 weeks until it is shipped.

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micah Willis View Post

E
    I'm sure it is listed as a "pending charge," and will remain that way until the phone is actually marked as shipped.
    Google Wallet will say "pending," until shipped, and then it will be listed as "completed."

If you purchased on the 27th, it was virtually sort of a pre-order and there will be a 1-2 week delay, up to 4-5 weeks, depending on when you placed your order to get the phone shipped.

Once it is shipped by UPS, the amount will go from "pending," to an actual charge on your credit card, and Google Wallet will be marked as "completed," under your orders.

I know this because it is what happened to me in the first round of release.

Also, you may see the pending charge disappear off the statement, only to come back on closer to when they will be having more phones in stock.

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.2.1; CM7.2(nook)

Quote Originally Posted by peejay1977 View Post
    Mine arrived today at my wifes work, she already unboxed it the b*tch lol
    Whoa, that kind of behavior would not be acceptable in my house. She knows better. On a happier note, the UPS guy just dropped of my new Nexus 4 at the door! Finally...

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    4,362 Global Posts

Default The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!

Mine is out for delivery and as usual I always wait for the UPS guy all day and I always wind up getting my package at the end of the day around 6pm.
    2013 Nexus Seven and HTC M8 Developer edition =)

Got e-mail from Google 11/28 to let me know my Nexus 4 is shipped. Checked Tracking number and it is on truck for delivery. Sitting here patiently, until UPS stops out front.

Congrats to all. As for me? well... its still showing as pending!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast