Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Default Re: The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!

Mine is out for delivery since 2AM but I am always the last area to be delivered by UPS. I have to wait until around 5-7pm for mine. I hate UPS. Fedex comes around 10-11am.

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

TOUCHDOWN!!!
    Time to go to AT&T, get a micro sim, and set up the customization process!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!-img_0743.jpg  

Mine is here soon but damned if I am not jealous though!

Same here. Still pending. I got an email from Google saying that they couldnt get the payment from my bank. Cleared that problem out. Now the credit card shows a charge on it but the status is still pending. I dont think I am going to get my phone by this weekend. As for those who already have their devices, enjoy and have fun
    Quote Originally Posted by EVO28312 View Post
    Congrats to all. As for me? well... its still showing as pending!

Anyone order on the 27th Nov and get a shipping notice already?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Dorn View Post
    hahaha u wish. I ordered 2 weeks ago and they hadn't even send it yet. There are still bunch of people that they have to deal with till they can send the new batch...

Global Posts
    4,375 Global Posts

Default The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!

The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1354228618.776622.jpg mine just arrived a few minutes ago finally. Now to play with my new toy.
    2013 Nexus Seven and HTC M8 Developer edition =)

Been playing with mine for 30 minutes. Afraid to take off the film on front and back until my protector and case get in Monday. The top near the camera is getting warm though. Anyone else experience this?

I have to go to att to get micro Sim so no Sim might be making it warm but not sold on that.

I got my shipping notice 2 days ago but the tracking information still states "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated". No updates at all. Neither UPS nor Google customer service knows what's going on. Is anyone else in the same situation?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!-sss.jpg  

confused if google hasn't shipped my phone yet why is the full amount pending. Thought they don't charge you until they physically ship your phone?

Global Posts
    405 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoman667 View Post
    Been playing with mine for 30 minutes. Afraid to take off the film on front and back until my protector and case get in Monday. The top near the camera is getting warm though. Anyone else experience this?

I have to go to att to get micro Sim so no Sim might be making it warm but not sold on that.
    My dad's (previously mine) does get warm.

Quote Originally Posted by EVO28312 View Post
    confused if google hasn't shipped my phone yet why is the full amount pending. Thought they don't charge you until they physically ship your phone?
    That's why it says pending. Google didnt take the money yet. its in your bank account but Google secured the money so that you cant use it for other stuffs.

when they ship they say yes, debit the money.

Got mine yesterday, but the bumpers, which I was able to order 30 minutes before the N4 on 11/13, finally shipped today.

YES! Just opened my email today and have a UPS #!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The local AT&T store was so stupid when they took the phone to get the right Sim card in it they tried to say it was a verizon phone, didn't have a freaking clue about it. He said he didn't know when to enter in as a phone so he just put Android Other into the AT&T system.. anyway calls worked when leaving the store but no texts. Call AT&T tech support to find out that the ***** removed text messaging from the plan.

Yep! Got an email this morning saying it had shipped. My order finally went thru at 4:58PM EST on 11/27. Not showing up in the UPS tracking system yet, but I guess that's not surprising. Can't wait!!

Yeah, ordered on the 27th and got the UPS tracking # Can't believe I could have it by monday. This is awesome.

ROM
    Windows Mobile 6.5

Whew who! I got my shipping notice today along with the tracking number. Ordered on the 27th with 1-2 weeks estimate. Looks like Google is playing it safe by under promising and over delivering.

I dont believe it. Google is shipping out phones to people who ordered on 27th when people like me who ordered on 13 have not yet recieved their phones. Nothing personal guys, but the situation just sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidTron View Post
    Whew who! I got my shipping notice today along with the tracking number. Ordered on the 27th with 1-2 weeks estimate. Looks like Google is playing it safe by under promising and over delivering.

ROM
    Windows Mobile 6.5

I agree. That DOES suck and it doesn't even make any sense. Hopefully we'll all get confirmation that everyone who ordered their phone before the 27th also got a shipping notice.

Quote Originally Posted by karthik mogali View Post
    I dont believe it. Google is shipping out phones to people who ordered on 27th when people like me who ordered on 13 have not yet recieved their phones. Nothing personal guys, but the situation just sucks

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

I find it hard to believe that phones bought on the 13th and backordered aren't going out first.
    There's no way phones bought on the 27th are shipping already....why shipping started at 1-2 weeks

Don't play games people...if you really got a shipping email and ordered on the 27th, confirm it to the people who are in limbo since the 13th....because that's not cool to post lies like that

Here you are. Sucks for those that ordered on launch day.

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    I find it hard to believe that phones bought on the 13th and backordered aren't going out first.
    There's no way phones bought on the 27th are shipping already....why shipping started at 1-2 weeks

Don't play games people...if you really got a shipping email and ordered on the 27th, confirm it to the people who are in limbo since the 13th....because that's not cool to post lies like that

Quote Originally Posted by garetstorm View Post
    http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...8/Shipping.png
    Got my shipping confirmation as well this morning, ordered it the 27th at 12 right when it went on sale
    pauldroidr2d2 likes this.

Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Received a shipping notification and tracking number from Google this morning.

Sent from my SGSIII
    pauldroidr2d2 likes this.

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by garetstorm View Post
    http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...8/Shipping.png
    Wow that's shocking to see so many 27th orders going out and people who ordered on the 13th still in limbo. Those people might have serious credit card issues if there still not going out.
    Thanks for sharing
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast