Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree15Likes

Default Re: The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Wow that's shocking to see so many 27th orders going out and people who ordered on the 13th still in limbo. Those people might have serious credit card issues if there still not going out.
    Thanks for sharing

From what I read somewhere, there was a seriously bad UPS foul up of some sort within the first batch of sales... which might even explain a little for it being back up for sale so soon and going more smoothly - relating to stock not even being an issue. Maybe there is some huge batch lost somewhere (or stolen) and they are simply trying to track them down before sending out replacements - just pure speculation of course. It does indeed suck for those in limbo.

Order date: Nov 27, 2012 2:30:28 PM PST

Received shipment email: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:02 AM

(tracking info still blank though)

I ordered on Nov. 13th, got my shipping notice on Tuesday. Tracking status said Out for Delivery yesterday as expected. No delivery though! It's almost end of day today and still haven't received it today either.

If I don't get it by end of day today, I'm going to assume a UPS guy stole it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #154  

Global Posts
    1,430 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Wow, that's messed up that people who ordered on Nov. 27 are being jumped ahead of the OG Nov. 13ers. Get on the phones, folks, and talk at Google!

I sent a note last night asking when I'm getting my shipping refunded. No reply yet.
    "The OnePlus One is such a big black slab of power that if you dropped it down in the middle of a pack of monkeys, they'd start using weapons." - Dirk Belligerent.
    Devices: 64GB OnePlus One, 32GB Nexus 5, 16GB Nexus 7 (2013), 16GB Nexus 4, ASUS Transformer TF101, Kindle Fire, HP TouchPad (CM7)

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by tejasoffroad View Post
    Yeah, ordered on the 27th and got the UPS tracking # Can't believe I could have it by monday. This is awesome.
    same.

I did call them up and bashed them. They said there is very little that they can do. But he assured me it is going to ship today for sure since they have shipping on Friday (Which i know is a lame excuse since others have got it on other days) Something is really going wrong here. All they have to say is that the order is in processing. I dont think they have any clue as to what is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkBelig View Post
    Wow, that's messed up that people who ordered on Nov. 27 are being jumped ahead of the OG Nov. 13ers. Get on the phones, folks, and talk at Google!

I sent a note last night asking when I'm getting my shipping refunded. No reply yet.

Still nothing from the 13th order date, my account still says pending, no one at google knows anything even the supervisors.
    All they say is they still have until tonite to ship it in time.
    This is beyond insane, how can no one at google play have any idea what is going on?
    Thanked by:
    xcla1p 

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n4limbo View Post
    Still nothing from the 13th order date, my account still says pending, no one at google knows anything even the supervisors.
    This is beyond insane, how can no one at google play have any idea what is going on?
    Got my shipment notification at 3:05 AM. Loving how It'll be in my hands by Monday! Sorry to all those we jumped ahead of!

Quote Originally Posted by xxjmontxx View Post
    Got my shipment notification at 3:05 AM. Loving how It'll be in my hands by Monday! Sorry to all those we jumped ahead of!
    You don't sound sorry
    Congrats, glad you didn't have to go through google play hell.

Quote Originally Posted by n4limbo View Post
    The CSR said the same thing to me. saying that there is still time to ship. I was arguing back saying that the facility is in Kentucky and probably had stop working. He said there is more than one facility and I laughed. I think we know as much as they do.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567