The "I JUST GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE!!!!" Thread!

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
s Wait, so on the 27thI got lucky and bought the 8gb version. Got an email from google play saying Thank you. You've made a purchase on Google Play. You will not be charged until your order has shipped. On my bank account it has been taken out. And there is a receipt on google wallet saying the shipping is 2day. Is there another email that comes after this?

E

I'm sure it is listed as a "pending charge," and will remain that way until the phone is actually marked as shipped.
Google Wallet will say "pending," until shipped, and then it will be listed as "completed."

If you purchased on the 27th, it was virtually sort of a pre-order and there will be a 1-2 week delay, up to 4-5 weeks, depending on when you placed your order to get the phone shipped.

Once it is shipped by UPS, the amount will go from "pending," to an actual charge on your credit card, and Google Wallet will be marked as "completed," under your orders.

I know this because it is what happened to me in the first round of release.

Also, you may see the pending charge disappear off the statement, only to come back on closer to when they will be having more phones in stock.

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine arrived today at my wifes work, she already unboxed it the b*tch lol

Whoa, that kind of behavior would not be acceptable in my house. She knows better. On a happier note, the UPS guy just dropped of my new Nexus 4 at the door! Finally...

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery and as usual I always wait for the UPS guy all day and I always wind up getting my package at the end of the day around 6pm.

anon(6319)

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Got e-mail from Google 11/28 to let me know my Nexus 4 is shipped. Checked Tracking number and it is on truck for delivery. Sitting here patiently, until UPS stops out front.

Tacoman667

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery since 2AM but I am always the last area to be delivered by UPS. I have to wait until around 5-7pm for mine. I hate UPS. Fedex comes around 10-11am.

map1978

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
TOUCHDOWN!!!
Time to go to AT&T, get a micro sim, and set up the customization process!!

Attachments

• IMG_0743.JPG
    IMG_0743.JPG
    301.8 KB · Views: 18
Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Same here. Still pending. I got an email from Google saying that they couldnt get the payment from my bank. Cleared that problem out. Now the credit card shows a charge on it but the status is still pending. I dont think I am going to get my phone by this weekend. As for those who already have their devices, enjoy and have fun
Congrats to all. As for me? well... its still showing as pending!

Tacoman667

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Been playing with mine for 30 minutes. Afraid to take off the film on front and back until my protector and case get in Monday. The top near the camera is getting warm though. Anyone else experience this?

I have to go to att to get micro Sim so no Sim might be making it warm but not sold on that.

rock7632

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I got my shipping notice 2 days ago but the tracking information still states "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated". No updates at all. Neither UPS nor Google customer service knows what's going on. Is anyone else in the same situation?

Attachments

• sss.jpg
    sss.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 11

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
confused if google hasn't shipped my phone yet why is the full amount pending. Thought they don't charge you until they physically ship your phone?

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Been playing with mine for 30 minutes. Afraid to take off the film on front and back until my protector and case get in Monday. The top near the camera is getting warm though. Anyone else experience this?

I have to go to att to get micro Sim so no Sim might be making it warm but not sold on that.

My dad's (previously mine) does get warm.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
confused if google hasn't shipped my phone yet why is the full amount pending. Thought they don't charge you until they physically ship your phone?

That's why it says pending. Google didnt take the money yet. its in your bank account but Google secured the money so that you cant use it for other stuffs.

when they ship they say yes, debit the money.

ctechnow

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
The local AT&T store was so stupid when they took the phone to get the right Sim card in it they tried to say it was a verizon phone, didn't have a freaking clue about it. He said he didn't know when to enter in as a phone so he just put Android Other into the AT&T system.. anyway calls worked when leaving the store but no texts. Call AT&T tech support to find out that the idiot removed text messaging from the plan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae