Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Did anyone get an order in? Nov 27

Anyone get one? Or is the whole server shot?

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default Re: Did anyone get an order in? Nov 27

Why does it kick it out of your cart half the time if you refresh? Wtf?
    Your Resident Googler

Global Posts
    768 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I did, just to prove that it works at 3:25pm confirmation email popped through at 3:29pm EST.
    Google it.

Yes 3:26 for me. Did anyone notice it said 1-2 weeks for the 16 and 4-5 for the 8? What the hell?
    J T M likes this.

How long until the Backorder email goes out this time

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

All I get is either "Due to high demand, your order could not be processed. Please try again later." or "Oops, we had trouble processing your request. We're working on fixing the issue. Please try again later." How the hell did you guys get something to go through? I have been trying since I got one in my cart at 11:59PST.

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

got my order through at 3:57 after an hour of refreshing, switching browsers, dealing with play store errors, and pounding the proceed button

Got mine by tabbing until the "proceed" button was highlighted. Then, I just held the enter key for a few seconds, and BAM. Ordered, and confirmation email sent.
    J T M likes this.

I had NO intention of buying any phone when I woke up this morning. I just got caught up in the hype and that made me spend $360. But yeah I got one today. I had to hold the enter key for about 90 seconds. The confirmation email is nice, but the shipping email will be even better.
    J T M likes this.

Got mine in about 3:30

ROM
    OEM

Got mine at 2:29:35 PM Hawaii Standard Time, I've tried from 10:00 AM HST. Now I have no idea when it will get here.

After several hours of trying, and absolutely NO LUCK on my iPad at work. I FINALLY got it to go through on my Galaxy S3!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    After several hours of trying, and absolutely NO LUCK on my iPad at work. I FINALLY got it to go through on my Galaxy S3!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    i got mine ordered about 2 hours ago.. repeatedly clicking the proceed button worked for me ..

Got mine in to! at 3:46 (PST time) By mashing the Proceed button. Just glad I got a order in (16 GB Nexus 4)

I spammed Enter on the proceed button from 12:20-1:30 with no luck, called it quits and went out. Came home 10 minutes ago (4:50PM PST) went back on the page for s and giggles, and the first time I pressed proceed it went through!

Yeah it's basically pre order. I doubt you'll see sold out again.
    bilago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    Yeah it's basically pre order. I doubt you'll see sold out again.
    Id rather preorder than have to check the page every day. Now I can relax for it to come when it comes.

Got through at 6:26pm EST - picked up the 16GB version.

Everyone should have gotten it. It lets me order it now with no problems whatsoever.

So glad this is over with.

Maybe next time Google releases devices to specific parts of the country at set times (i.e. 8am-10am, East coast, 10am-12pm, add in the Midwest, etc). Since they clearly have enough products now you would think a strategy similar to what I just mentioned would at least somewhat control site activity and not overload their servers. Just a thought.

#NexusTime

Just got mine!

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

took me 2 hrs or so...half of that getting the nexus into my cart, the other half spamming it.
    Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1 | LG Nexus 5

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I finally ended up getting through using the 'click proceed' 100 times method.

Funny thing is that I actually feel ashamed for spending that much of my time trying to give my money to a company that (again) has proven they do not value my experiance as a customer.

Its been a strange day.

Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    Everyone should have gotten it. It lets me order it now with no problems whatsoever.
    So glad this is over with.

Maybe next time Google releases devices to specific parts of the country at set times (i.e. 8am-10am, East coast, 10am-12pm, add in the Midwest, etc). Since they clearly have enough products now you would think a strategy similar to what I just mentioned would at least somewhat control site activity and not overload their servers. Just a thought.

#NexusTime
    I don't think they have enough now. Otherwise it would say in stock like before and not shipping soon. But I'm so glad it's on its way!

Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    got my order through at 3:57 after an hour of refreshing, switching browsers, dealing with play store errors, and pounding the proceed button
    After passing through the same thing I made it, but in a peculiar way because when swiching from my pc to my mobile device I achieved the transaction. Yeah, from my device which is a Nexus 4...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast