Google's Shopping Cart Software SUCKS
I get it that the demand outstrips the supply on the N4
But their merchant / shopping cart software FAILS big time.
I had an N4 in my cart at least half a dozen times and couldn't get past that step. And yes, I know others have complained about this, but obviously Gogole isn't listening because it is still broken.
Ticketmaster has figured this out... When you get a set of tickets in your cart you have X amount of time to move to the next step.
Don't tell me it's in my cart if it really isn't. That sucks.
Google, you need to fix your site and soon.
Heck, if they can't fix it, let me sign up for a pre-order and just fulfill them in the order received. Text or Email the reserving buyer and tell them they have 30 minutes to get to the site and click "buy it" and then move to the next person.
That's an hour of my life I'll never get back... sucks.
- 11-27-2012, 03:51 PM #2
- 11-27-2012, 03:59 PM #3
- 106 Posts
Re: Google's Shopping Cart Software SUCKS
Now I'm getting this banner:
"Google Play is currently experiencing very high traffic. Nexus 4 is not sold out and will still be available for purchase. Please try again shortly. Thank you for your patience."
So essentially Google can't handle the load balancing.
The server that processes the transactions is the bottleneck (simplistic understanding, I know)...
- 11-27-2012, 04:50 PM #5
- 11-27-2012, 04:57 PM #6
- 11-27-2012, 05:08 PM #7
- 11-27-2012, 06:02 PM #8
- 11-29-2012, 03:02 PM #10
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2012, 12:50 PM
- By Super New Guy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2012, 03:25 PM
- By JMarkyBB in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2012, 05:35 PM
- By AndroAsc in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2011, 09:02 AM
- By Linkchomp in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:48 AM