was this a pre order?

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I got one and that's all that matters:) but if they actually had them on hand it wouldn't take 1-2 weeks and now 2-3 and still going.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Yep, preorder. It doesn't take then 1-5 weeks to ship stock they already have on hand. IJS

Sent from my Nexus 4

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Yep, preorder. It doesn't take then 1-5 weeks to ship stock they already have on hand. IJS

Sent from my Nexus 4

Nope, not a preorder. UPS is to blame for easily 50% of this mess. We pay them for the logistics, and frankly, they've messed up a ton of nexus launches.

cynicist

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Nope, not a preorder. UPS is to blame for easily 50% of this mess. We pay them for the logistics, and frankly, they've messed up a ton of nexus launches.

That's great to hear. Hopefully they can step it up and get this second batch out sooner.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Meh, I am a software developer and find it easier to write code when I am not just sitting there staring at the screen for hours on end. So I take constant breaks and check ac to keep my head in tech. The forums are a simple distraction since a post takes all of 2 minutes to answer usually

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
8-9 for the 8GB, 4-5 for the 16GB... I sincerely hope that's too long for you and you find another forum to harass.

Nah, I got mine in 1-2 weeks so I can wait. And I think I'll stay here. With the exception of you and a few others, there's far less harassing and bashing on these forums. Most forums have more people complaining about or make negative comments towards others. So I'll stay here.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hehe turns out this was a legit question because as it stands now, this was a pre order. Thanks to those who helped. Hope everyone gets their phones with no incidents.

Neofire

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my phone with the 1 - 2 weeks shipping window as well. I emailed google play support this morning regarding a shipping date for this time frame. The most important part of their reply email read "According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of december 12" . . . . . .This is a wednesday, so we could possibly see our phones that friday the 15. They used the word "Should" giving them a little wiggle room. lol. Oh well good to have been able to get a order in.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I received an ETA of 2-3 weeks. Not that big of a deal, as I'm in no rush. My GS3 is holding up rather nicely, just wanted to give the Google experience a try :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz