1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default any way to order a Nexus 4 from the U.S. Play Store from outside the U.S. (but for U.S. delivery)?

I'm in the UK but will be visiting the U.S. for the holidays and would love to order one now so that will arrive in time.

Thanks.

ROM
    Cyanogenmod

Default Re: any way to order a Nexus 4 from the U.S. Play Store from outside the U.S. (but for U.S. delivery

I would say a VPN and a US credit card would be my suggestion.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: any way to order a Nexus 4 from the U.S. Play Store from outside the U.S. (but for U.S. delivery

Also note that there is a wait of 7-8 weeks for the 8GB and 2-3 weeks for the 16GB... and even those are estimates... are you going to risk it?

I just tried the VPN and it works. Just google it and there are free vpn services out there. Easy peasy.

The only problem is that my order (16GB) said shipping in 4-5 weeks. Yikes.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Default any way to order a Nexus 4 from the U.S. Play Store from outside the U.S. (but for U.S. delivery)?

Is it still available?

Quote Originally Posted by smileman View Post
    Is it still available?
    It is, but the estimated shipping time is now 4-6 weeks (or at least that's what it was when I checked an hour ago). It was 4-5 weeks when I ordered mine a few hours ago. Obviously there is some serious demand for this phone.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

That's fine add I don't get to the u.s. until 4 weeks from now.

Can you recommend a specific free vpn.? Proxies like hide my *** don't work.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

That's fine add I don't get to the u.s. until 4 weeks from now.

Can you recommend a specific free vpn.? Proxies like hide my *** don't work.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown Jesus View Post
    i've had issue with hotspot shield and other VPNs in the past. is there a pain free one?

and is the Nexus 4 still available for sale in the U.S.?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

i've had issue with hotspot shield and other VPNs in the past. is there a pain free one?

and is the Nexus 4 still available for sale in the U.S.?
    got impatient so tried securitykiss, which worked beautifully. Nexus 4 16GB ordered and will hopefully arrive in time for Xmas!

I am in Vancouver Canada. I just ordered the phone in Canada. I downloaded this app called hotspot form . It gives you a US proxy. Then I went to border mailing service thing like this : .

Other options for the mailing service:

thelettercarrier.com
    blainemailboxesplus.com
    mbistore.com
    ameri-canadianparcel.com‎
    securitymailservices.com‎
    hagensofblaine.com
    blaineenterprises.com‎
    thelettercarrier.com‎
    pacificmailandparcel.com‎
    diversifiedshipping.com‎
    p2pparcel.com
    prshell.com

I had an american express card to pay so you do need a US credit card.