Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Pseu

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Scheduled Delivery Date: Monday, 12/03/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
Tracking Number: [excized]
Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Delivery Commitment: by End of Day

Liars, liars, SMTP servers on fires.

laser155

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
According to my tracking number it should have been here today. I'm calling google if it doesn't show up tomorrow for a shipping fee refund. Tomorrow will be the second day and when second day air should deliver assuming the 30th (when it supposedly shipped) is not counted.

rsenator

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
According to my tracking number it should have been here today. I'm calling google if it doesn't show up tomorrow for a shipping fee refund. Tomorrow will be the second day and when second day air should deliver assuming the 30th (when it supposedly shipped) is not counted.

I am doing the exact same thing, using the same logic. It is not so much inconvenience as it is, for me at least, a promise of products/services not rendered. You want me to pay for 2-day shipping, then provide it; you say it will be delivered then please do it.

My concern is that buyers from back on 11/13 have yet to receive the phone (cf., #whereismyNexus4). One can only hope the chain around the supply gets loosened while quality remains assured.

Good luck everyone!

Nkrdbl

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Order date: Nov 27, 2012 1:36:30 PM MST
Shipping "confirmation" email: Nov 30, 2012 2:07 AM MST

Label Created On:
11/29/2012
Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 12/03/2012, By End of Day
- I asked UPS how late their "End of Day" could be and they told me that typically, especially during the holiday season, that it can be as late as 9:30 PM and very rarely 10:00 PM. Considering the current time I'm certainly not expecting it tonight, though it would be nice.

It's now 8:10 PM and I have yet to receive any package. I've been playing ping-pong with Google and UPS throughout the day to try and figure out what is going on. Google has assured me that UPS has the package, and that they have had it since Friday (11/30). UPS on the other hand is not so sure, considering they still show the "A UPS shipping label has been created" message.

I was wondering if I was the only person who had this issue, though after a Google search coincidentally I came across this post. I'll be sure to reply to this post once again when I do receive my delivery.

On a side note, I can't wait to get this new phone. I've been neglecting to purchase a new phone for quite some time. In fact, the phone I currently have is the original, Nexus One! I'm certainly do an upgrade by now.

Edit:
I just received this email from UPS right after I posted:

Scheduled Delivery Date: Monday, 12/03/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
Tracking Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Delivery Commitment: by End of Day
UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

bmolloy

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I sent an email through the play store asking them to refund my shipping (being that it was past 2 days) and to give me an update on my order. I figured it was worth a try. I don't mind paying for two day shipping... when it is in fact two day shipping. The reality is the phone "supposedly" shipped 4 days ago but weekends don't count, which is why I would never pay for two day shipping with UPS on a Thursday.

I will update what I hear from customer service when they get back to me.

moonlitwingsx

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine November 27th, around 6PM EST.
I caught my lunch break just as the phone released, so I tried to order it from my tablet and a public WiFi all lunch break in vain.
Curious on how people who got the same 2-3 week shipment delivery time frame already have the phones in their hands, or at least in a UPS truck. I'm kinda wondering when Google says "2-3 weeks" if I should see it in numbers.. 2-3 weeks = 14-21 days ... And if these days are BUSINESS DAYS, and not just plain ol' regular days. If its business days (which I'm assuming right now is the case)-- I have quite the wait time.

Crossing my fingers and hoping I get lucky this week at least..

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
No one that got 2-3 week time frame has there phone yet only some 1-2 week people

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums

monkey28rb

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
My just says shipping label created now.. The delivery date was supposed to be today. UPS says they do not have it and google says UPS has it... WTF

salamangkero

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
i posted it earlier in the thread.

Ordered Nov 27, 12:36pm PST 1-2 week estimate. Received shipping notification on Dec 1 for a delivery on the 4th but was updated to the 3rd.

uberness132

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I received my shipping info Friday Nov 30th at 2:02 AM (!!!), and it's been stuck on "Received shipping information" ever since then... It still says the delivery date is Monday December 3rd... but it's already 9:11 PM here (PST)

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I received my shipping info Friday Nov 30th at 2:02 AM (!!!), and it's been stuck on "Received shipping information" ever since then... It still says the delivery date is Monday December 3rd... but it's already 9:11 PM here (PST)

Same problem. Google also refunded my money to my bank account so I'm not hopeful that I'll be receiving my device any time soon. They would take my money if the phone was out for delivery.

uberness132

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Same problem. Google also refunded my money to my bank account so I'm not hopeful that I'll be receiving my device any time soon. They would take my money if the phone was out for delivery.

Google hasn't yet refunded my money yet.. so I still have some hope. They're quite good at taking my money

gomezl7

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
That's funny I have my Galaxy Note 2 already..lol... that bad boy will be here soon enough guys don't worry

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
That's funny I have my Galaxy Note 2 already..lol... that bad boy will be here soon enough guys don't worry

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha that's ironic, I was just eying up the Note 2 while impatiently waiting for my Nexus 4. I would seriously consider that phone if it wasn't so expensive, been looking at it for weeks before I even considered the N4.

discosadness

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Order Date: November 27, 2012 2:18:42 PM UTC-8

Nov 30 Google Inc. shipped your order.

UPS still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated."

Should I be expecting the phone tomorrow? Has anyone received theirs without the UPS tracking updating?

qortuba

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
It seems Google still shipping the 1-2 weeks orders, my order is 2-3 weeks and hope to get it before mid Dec.

any idea on the estimated date for the 2-3 week shipping ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463