Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Got my shipping noticifcation too. Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by corance View Post
    Pics or you're liars. Nah I'm just kidding. I got the 1-2 week window and waiting on email.
    It's for real! Got my UPS# and everything!

Got a shipping notice here from 11/27 order. Since it's Friday, I guess that means we're looking at Monday or Tuesday for delivery.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

ROM
    KK 4.4.3

Same here. Ordered 1:09 PM PST on the 27th, shipping email came through last night around 3:00 AM CST. Given it's a Friday, I expect it on Monday (tracking number hasn't made it through the UPS system yet). Funny, because I just ordered my SIM card last night expecting the phone not to ship until next week at the earliest.

I got my shipping notice, too. I wish it had taken longer - haha

It's a Christmas present that I bought myself for my wife to give me. Now it has to sit under the tree for a month!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Coyote View Post
    Same here. Ordered 1:09 PM PST on the 27th, shipping email came through last night around 3:00 AM CST. Given it's a Friday, I expect it on Monday (tracking number hasn't made it through the UPS system yet). Funny, because I just ordered my SIM card last night expecting the phone not to ship until next week at the earliest.
    Any deals on the ST sim cards?

ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

Are the shipping emails being sent out still, or were they just during the night? Has anyone gotten one recently? (i.e. Not at 3 or 4am)

Frustrating. Some people who have shipping notices ordered after me (4:57pm EST, 16gb version)..

ROM
    KK 4.4.3

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoSteve View Post
    I got my shipping notice, too. I wish it had taken longer - haha

It's a Christmas present that I bought myself for my wife to give me. Now it has to sit under the tree for a month!!
    Now that's torture.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoSteve View Post
    Any deals on the ST sim cards?
    Not on ST, no, unless you count their free shipping. I ordered a T-Mo SIM for a buck.
    bobjohnson201 likes this.

Hey guys can any body show the email to me, what exactly you have got, and what this mail means?

Thanks

16GB
    Order date: Nov 27, 2012 4:50:04 PM EST
    Estimated Ship: 1-2 weeks
    Update: Order Shipped email received today Nov 30, 2012 4:05 AM EST

I got a email from Google Store about shipping confirmation.
    I replaced my information as "X"

------------------------------------------
    Your order has been shipped!
    Google Inc. shipped your order. Have questions? Contact Google Inc..
    Nov 30 Google Inc. charged your VISA xxx-XXXX for $387.79. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.
    Nov 30 Google Inc. shipped your order. Track UPS package #1Z7F3XXXXXXXXXX
    Nov 27 Google Inc. received your order.
    Nov 27 You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to XXXX@XXXXXXXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by IMRRK View Post
    Hey guys can any body show the email to me, what exactly you have got, and what this mail means?

Thanks
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #62  

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Willdogs,What time did you receive the tracking # email? I ordered mine 3 minutes after you 5.31 pm EST.

Quote Originally Posted by A_S_V View Post
    Willdogs,What time did you receive the tracking # email? I ordered mine 3 minutes after you 5.31 pm EST.
    4:07am EST

ROM
    Windows Mobile 6.5

Guess I should post on the correct thread. Short version. Me too.

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

I ordered my Nexus 4 on Nov. 27 around 3:10PM and my shipping notice came through around 03:00AM this morning.

Dan
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #66  

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Looks like so far...early morning 4 am or so the time to receive it....

Quote Originally Posted by bdavis89 View Post
    Are the shipping emails being sent out still, or were they just during the night? Has anyone gotten one recently? (i.e. Not at 3 or 4am)

Frustrating. Some people who have shipping notices ordered after me (4:57pm EST, 16gb version)..

Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Mine came through 2:04AM PST! Love it! Ordered on the 27th as well!
    Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1 | LG Nexus 5

I got my confirmation too. I'm excited that it shipped sooner than I expected.. but shesh.. charge for 2 day shipping and then ship it on a Friday? Google really sucks at this stuff. I ordered 2 (one a as xmas gift), and their system screwed up and only showed 1 after the order, so I had to get a second order in and pay for two separate 2nd day shipping charges. Their customer service couldn't do anything about it.

Ordered 16gb on 11/27 at 4:58pm EST and received shipping email this morning at 4:06.am. UPS tracking number still not active in their system, but I guess that's to be expected. Can't wait to join the android community (from iOS) and have found this forum a great resource! Thanks to all!
    Javai43 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by krunchy1 View Post
    I got my confirmation too. I'm excited that it shipped sooner than I expected.. but shesh.. charge for 2 day shipping and then ship it on a Friday? Google really sucks at this stuff. I ordered 2 (one a as xmas gift), and their system screwed up and only showed 1 after the order, so I had to get a second order in and pay for two separate 2nd day shipping charges. Their customer service couldn't do anything about it.
    What part of 2 day shipping means that it will be in your hands 2 days from the moment you order? 2 day shipping means that once UPS has your package, it will be at your door in 2 days. Google charged you for that service, not for them to process your order, package your order, send your order to UPS, and then UPS deliver all in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by bilago View Post
    What part of 2 day shipping means that it will be in your hands 2 days from the moment you order? 2 day shipping means that once UPS has your package, it will be at your door in 2 days. Google charged you for that service, not for them to process your order, package your order, send your order to UPS, and then UPS deliver all in 2 days.
    I understand how it works, and I'm not in any major hurry to receive my phone. I would have requested a much slower service. 2nd day shipping is completely pointless when used on a Friday, since it won't arrive till a Tuesday. It's the same amount of time a much cheaper service would have cost. Companies that deal with shipping on a regular bases work this angle. Amazon for instance, if you order something second day shipping on a Friday, they send it overnight automatically as long as it's within the shipping window. If not, they at least give you a heads up on the arrival date and would allow you to choose a cheaper option.

What I'm saying here is, you would never go to an online retailer and pay extra for 2nd day shipping and order it on a Friday. That's stupid. Google force our hand.

I ordered at 5:08pm EST Nov 27 and got my shipping notification at 4:02 am today. I have a feeling there is a closer relationship between shipping and the time you got the Nexus 4 in your shopping cart rather than when the order actually went through.

Quote Originally Posted by krunchy1 View Post
    I understand how it works, and I'm not in any major hurry to receive my phone. I would have requested a much slower service. 2nd day shipping is completely pointless when used on a Friday, since it won't arrive till a Tuesday. It's the same amount of time a much cheaper service would have cost. Companies that deal with shipping on a regular bases work this angle. Amazon for instance, if you order something second day shipping on a Friday, they send it overnight automatically as long as it's within the shipping window. If not, they at least give you a heads up on the arrival date and would allow you to choose a cheaper option.

What I'm saying here is, you would never go to an online retailer and pay extra for 2nd day shipping and order it on a Friday. That's stupid. Google force our hand.
    Ok, I understand what you mean. You can't really compare Google with Amazon, it's like comparing Ford to Walmart. While it is unusual to not have the option to choose your shipping, there really was no way for you to know it would happen to ship on a Friday. You may get it Monday though.

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Got my shipping notice too! 5:04 AM for me. tracking # is not in the UPS system yet though. So is it gonna be monday or tuesday or either?
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #75  

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPolidore View Post
    I ordered at 5:08pm EST Nov 27 and got my shipping notification at 4:02 am today. I have a feeling there is a closer relationship between shipping and the time you got the Nexus 4 in your shopping cart rather than when the order actually went through.
    I think you are right, because I had it in the cart for about 30 minutes and then I was able to order it, so, basically 5 pm - 5.30 pm EST window for adding to cart and placing order.

That could be the reason why others who ordered at 5/5.30 pm got the tracking # already and I am still waiting, probably they had it in the cart for couple of hours before they were successful in placing the order. I struggled for 2 hours about just to keep the N4 in the cart, every time, check out resulted in "card empty" message, it finally worked at 5 and then again I had to try many times and it worked at about 5.30 pm.
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast