Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree431Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

LOL! People tripping about their devices coming in sooner than expected. If your device comes before the estimated date then awesome. If it comes during then good for you. If it comes after, demand a shipping refund. Its that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremydc View Post
    LOL! People tripping about their devices coming in sooner than expected. If your device comes before the estimated date then awesome. If it comes during then good for you. If it comes after, demand a shipping refund. Its that simple.
    What would you think if the 2-3 week people get their phone in 2 days from now but the 1-2 week people wind up waiting longer? All that battling it out in the google store on the 27th for nothing!!!
    bobjohnson201 likes this.

The 2-3 weekers are already getting an updated UPS origin scan. This just makes me sad.
    bobjohnson201 likes this.

Like this lol?

Louisville, KY, United States 12/05/2012 1:10 P.M. Origin Scan

In all seriousness, it sucks that some 1-2 weekers that got nothing yet........ All you can do it ask for a shipping refund.

Quote Originally Posted by laser155 View Post
    You'll get an email from the google play store with a tracking number. Your google play account will also show you the tracking number if you log in once it is available.
    Nice, tks for the response!!!

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by minnemike View Post
    What would you think if the 2-3 week people get their phone in 2 days from now but the 1-2 week people wind up waiting longer? All that battling it out in the google store on the 27th for nothing!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 17veen View Post
    The 2-3 weekers are already getting an updated UPS origin scan. This just makes me sad.
    Agreed. Very annoying. I know it's only a phone, but it shouldn't be that the 2-3 weekers get their tracking updated/phones shipped and received before the 1-2 weekers. That means my 2 hours of mashing the enter button on the 27th pointless.
    Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1 | LG Nexus 5
    Sophos and Jason Hu like this.

2X 16GB Nexus 4's Ordered on Nov 27 @ 6:02PM EST (2-3 Week Delivery Window)
    Immediately billed $1 and $753.87 on Nov 27. Original charged dropped and $753.87 was charged Nov 5

Nov 27
    You placed an order with Google Inc. on Nov 27. Google Wallet sent a copy of this receipt to @gmail.com

Nov 27
    Google Inc. received your order.

Dec 5
    Google Inc. shipped your order.
    Track UPS package #1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dec 5
    Google Inc. charged your AMEX xxx-xxxx for $753.87. "GOOGLE *Devices" will appear on your billing statement.

UPS Website: UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later

ROM
    Windows Mobile 6.5

As if it would matter much, people could formally "review" their experience with Google Play at:

Personally I'm not a big fan of resellerratings as the subscribing companies can remove negative reviews. Newegg does this all the time.

Just a thought.

And no, I haven't received my N4 yet.

wait so has anyone with the "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated." received their package?

I haven't had a single update... lol and my EST is 1-2weeks.

So I placed a tracer and it showed me this. Looks like it is in my city. Fingers crossed...

EDIT: I don't know how much true this is though. It contradicts with some previous posts saying google is starting to just ship them starting today. And also those who got shipping conf. on 11/30 are getting their UPS updated with origin scan at Louisville, KY. I don't have my hopes high. Lets see what happens....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking-untitled.png  
    Last edited by 17veen; 12-05-2012 at 01:01 PM.

update to my earlier post about my order which shipped out this morning.
    my ups tracking has updated. it has no estimated date of delivery but says its in transit with an origin scan at Louisville, KY 11:54am local time
    Thanked by:

So I placed a tracer and it showed me this. Looks like it is in my city. Fingers crossed...
    But seriously I don't know what that means....

I'm in the 1-2 week range and I have nothing going on. Still waiting for shipping.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

How do you put a tracer?
    Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1 | LG Nexus 5

Quote Originally Posted by m3lover1 View Post
    How do you put a tracer?

I just clicked 'File a claim' on the side and followed instructions. If it is here, I will only believe it when I see it in my hand..

How do you put a tracer?
    And how do you authorize the shipment release?

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Donatron View Post
    And how do you authorize the shipment release?
    That might need you to pay for premium for mychoice. Don't quote me on that though. :P

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I just clicked 'File a claim' on the side and followed instructions. If it is here, I will only believe it when I see it in my hand..
    Thanks. What's the address that you put for ship from?
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #819  

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

I ordered on 27th, with estimate of 1-2 weeks, my card was charged this morning, 4 am and tracking info was supplied at the same time. When checked with UPS at 5 am, tracking # was not working at UPS but then since 12 pm, UPS is showing that the package is in transit, last location was Louisville, KY. However, there no info on the weight of the package.

That might need you to pay for premium for mychoice. Don't quote me on that though. :P
    There are extras once you sign up for it that cost money, but you don't need those for this. My tracking started soon after signing up for mychoice. Could've been coincidence, but the fact that I could only see tracking when logged in for a while makes me think otherwise.

ROM
    Stock Gingerbread

Considering we got the shipping confirmation on Friday/Saturday, I'm seriously hoping they actually shipped on Monday, which would mean we get them today or tomorrow at the latest..but thats being optimistic

I'm in Tallahassee too! Hopefully I'll get the phone today also.

I don't think it's saying your N4 is in Tallahassee. It's saying the trace is currently in UPS's Tallahassee's hands to investigate. They're start the trace in your City and will work backwards from there.

I just checked my american express and there is 1 more additional authorization for $393 means first one will be drop and this will be posted transaction by tomorrow and i am sure they are shipping mine today or already have shipped but haven't received email or status update.

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

That is my understanding as well, UPS is starting in Tallahasseee and working backwards.

Dan
Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536 ... LastLast