Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Google f'd this up badly. Now I just have to decide whether to wait for the Iblason case to ship on the 7th or get the S line (ugghhh) on Ebay.

MbTurner1977

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome! I was in the 2-3 week bracket too. I just got charged for the phone this morning but I haven't received any shipping information yet. When did you get charged?

lightflyer1

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Got my email this morning!

Order date: Nov 27, 2012 3:18:40 PM PST
Told 2 to 3 week wait.
UPS now shows it as:
Louisville, KY, United States 12/05/2012 2:29 P.M. Origin Scan
Google wallet changed early this morning and the CC charged today as well.

Should have it by Friday! I must have been good this year, no coal for me.

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Reading this thread is so embarrassing. I can't believe Google is putting so many loyal customers through this mess. and the worst part? They're putting them through it again. How did they not learn from the Nexus 7?
I think what might be worse is new customers, not loyal ones... such as those that have decided to dump their carrier-infected Android phone, or jump from the Apple ship. And then they run into this? Just wants to make those folks want to go back where they came from.

Last edited:

rsenator

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just called Google and asked the representative why some customers who ordered later are receiving them early than the ones who were first. The rep replied "It is just random..." It is a comedy of errors at this point. Hell, why not order it again now and see which one arrives first? :p

bartolo5

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
finally, someone in the 1-2 week bracket with updated tracking!

He was never YBOD'ed. There seems to be a group of orders 1-2/2-3 weekers who never got shipping email until today and they are being shipped for real as we speak, no yellow boxes. They are getting origin scans and likely on their way.

Still no reports of orders received or movement for anyone who is on YBOD status.

b2k1121

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Got my email this morning!

Order date: Nov 27, 2012 3:18:40 PM PST
Told 2 to 3 week wait.
UPS now shows it as:
Louisville, KY, United States 12/05/2012 2:29 P.M. Origin Scan
Google wallet changed early this morning and the CC charged today as well.

Should have it by Friday! I must have been good this year, no coal for me.
So you already have shipping details but the people that got their 'Your Item Has Shipped' email 5 days ago still have nothing?

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
He was never YBOD'ed. There seems to be a group of orders 1-2/2-3 weekers who never got shipping email until today and they are being shipped for real as we speak, no yellow boxes. They are getting origin scans and likely on their way.

Still no reports of orders received or movement for anyone who is on YBOD status.

...*sad face*

czucker

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I've begun the process of requesting that my shipping fees be refunded. The rep that I've been emailing with informed me that they can't begin the refund process until I've received the phone. I'll let you folks know what the resolution is.

These are the pertinent points so far as I'm concerned:

1. I paid for 2nd day shipping (which includes Saturday per UPS).
  2. I received a notification from Google on 11/30 that my item had shipped.
  3. It is now 12/5, 6 shipping eligible days later, and I still have not received my item.

I suggest that everyone in the same boat as I am make the same request. Hitting their bottom end is the only way that I see them improving customer service.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

scratch that, i remember there was a guy who did have the YBOD in the 1-2 week bracket and then got tracking info, hang on lemme dig back and see...

17veen

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So those who got their shipping email today, their N4 is already being processed and on the way. The 1-2 weekers are in limbo. Great. Way to go for screwing up. Its just funny at this point now.

bartolo5

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
scratch that, i remember there was a guy who did have the YBOD in the 1-2 week bracket and then got tracking info, hang on lemme dig back and see...
Ok, there were a few orders, that got 1-2 weeks, that shipped right away. But if you've been with YBOD for more than two days, the majority of 1-2 weekers I think, we are all in limbo.

bobjohnson201

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok, there were a few orders, that got 1-2 weeks, that shipped right away. But if you've been with YBOD for more than two days, the majority of 1-2 weekers I think, we are all in limbo.

this possibly? believe he was YBOD'd for a few days.

I ordered on the 27th at 3:13:04 PM with the linked box checked. Below is my current tracking status.

http://i.imgur.com/AvDHF.jpg

I'll believe it when it shows up. When I signed up for My Choice yesterday I magically got a delivery date for today. This morning I was able to track it with the new delivery date for tomorrow, but only when logged into UPS. It was really weird...whenever I checked from another tab or browser it came up with the yellow tag until right before I posted the screen shot.

Quick update for my posts from yesterday:

As of 4:00 am my package is tracked as being out for delivery in my city. Here's hoping I'm not the only one with an unlimboed tracking number.

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So technically If I received my original scan today 12/5/2012 @ 1:10pm and do not receive it until after 12/7/2012, I can request a shipping refund? That would be like getting a free case lol.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Got my shipping email this morning.
It said this till just now:

UPS Website: UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later

Just now got updated with this:

ups.png

At least its moving along, kinda. I hope it gets the departure scan today. :)