Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1959
Like Tree431Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

I'm a 2-3 weeker and I just now got an email It's been shipped. Rat's it's just the T-mobile micro sim card.
    Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
    Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE

ROM
    AOSP 4.2

Machomama got his shipping notification a little bit earlier than everybody else it seems. He also just received his phone... I wonder if the rest of the 1-2 weekers are next?

Google Play. Florida.

I am in the 2-3 week bracket and haven't received the shipping email. Ordered at: Nov 27, 2012 6:33:37 PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by SeiRyuSeijin View Post
    Attacking? If that is what you think I was doing I was not.
    Not just you, and I guess "attacking" is harsh, but it seems the 1-2Ws are trying to stop the 2-3Ws from expressing their joy, that's all.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XsynthZ View Post
    Machomama got his shipping notification a little bit earlier than everybody else it seems. He also just received his phone... I wonder if the rest of the 1-2 weekers are next?
    My order was 27th at 12.29pm. My confirmation arrived at 11.45pm on the 29th. No device. Play Support ("Mike", a supervisor in Shipping) claims that it's luck of the draw: they did not have enough product, but the system keeps generating bar codes. At the point of time they generate the bar code, the card is charged, regardless of when the product to attach that barcode comes in. He also says that as far as Google is concerned, ships in 1-2 weeks means that they can charge you now and ship it on the 11th and still be in line with their claim time, though he did offer to refund shipping.

As much as I loathe the skins, as much as I hate the idea of having to install an unoptimized, battery-hogging aftermarket firmware on a brand new phone, this will be my last Nexus device. This is 3 for 4 failures on the Nexus logistics side - Galaxy Nexus (lost for a week+, before magically turning up the day after I filed a dispute with Amex), Nexus 7 replacement device, and now this. The only time they shipped something on time was my original Nexus 7.

Never Google Nexus, never again. I cannot tell you how much it hurts to say that.

Hahahahaha I'm a 2-3 weeker getting my phone tomorrow tomorrow!!!!! All you suckers slamming that keyboard to be in the first wave.........................

Again, in all seriousness. Everyone should receive their phones either this week or next week.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremydc View Post
    Hahahahaha I'm a 2-3 weeker getting my phone tomorrow tomorrow!!!!! All you suckers slamming that keyboard to be in the first wave.........................

Again, in all seriousness. Everyone should receive their phones either this week or next week.
    I put an eraser on my enter key

Quote Originally Posted by jyemenai View Post
    Not just you, and I guess "attacking" is harsh, but it seems the 1-2Ws are trying to stop the 2-3Ws from expressing their joy, that's all.
    No, not really, I think people (1-2 weekers, like myself) just want to see information pertinent to the status of our orders in limbo

I was not trying to say STOP! or anything like that lol, just trying to politely ask them to not fill it up with they updates of their order

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts

Here's the super-helpful response I just now received after my call to the Play store a couple of day ago:
    ------------------------------
    Hi Toby,

Thank you for contacting Google Play support.

After reviewing your account, I can confirm that your order has shipped. You can check the status of your order any time at https://wallet.google.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can also track your package using the tracking number found in your shipment confirmation email or in your Google Wallet account at https://wallet.google.com.

All packages are delivered via UPS two-day shipping. However, please note that it may take up to 2 business days for us to process your order for shipment. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a UPS tracking number. Your estimated time of delivery will be determined at the point that your order has been processed and shipped. It may take 24 hours for the UPS package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after 2 business days have passed, please contact our support team via phone or via email.

Once you place an order, charges generally post to your credit/debit card after your order has shipped, usually within a few days. Check your receipt on Google Wallet in the Transactions section of your account to see if your card has been charged or the exact date your credit/debit card was charged for your purchase. Note that immediately following your order, you may see an authorization in the amount of your order or a $1 authorization. Learn more about authorizations.

Contact us via email for detailed order status.
    ------------------

Complete garbage, or course. Thanks for your time & effort, Google.
    Nexus 4 16g

Yeah, me too, if I see a status update for tracking that says origin scan but it wont be delivered for a week or more, I would be happy, because no more worrying, and if it does not come for a week it will probably be super easy to get my shipping money back.
    Quote Originally Posted by uberness132 View Post
    I put an eraser on my enter key

No, not really, I think people (1-2 weekers, like myself) just want to see information pertinent to the status of our orders in limbo

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

1-2 weeker here. YBOD status.

Just called Google for an update and they told me that my tracking number was sent in error on the 29th, that the phone has NOT shipped, and that it will ship in the 1-2 weeks designated timeframe.

When it ships. the shipping number they sent me will be the tracking number...
    Thanked by 2:

Has anyone been credited the order amount on their credit card?

Ordered 8GB on the 27th, 4-5 week window. Had pending charge until this past Saturday when it disappeared. Understandable since it still hasn't shipped. But now today I was credited back 334.90 and have 834.90 total credit when my limit is only 500.00 on my credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by bartolo5 View Post

Just called Google for an update and they told me that my tracking number was sent in error on the 29th, that the phone has NOT shipped, and that it will ship in the 1-2 weeks designated timeframe.

How did people in other brackets (yes I'm looking at you lucky 5-6 weekers who got it) get theirs shipped? :/

ROM
    Stock 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by bartolo5 View Post

I hope the 1-2 week period still holds. Waiting at the back of the line would be agony.

ROM
    AOSP 4.2

I love how we're getting mixed answers from the Google reps. No part of the body knows what the other part is up to it seems!

Quote Originally Posted by XsynthZ View Post
    I love how we're getting mixed answers from the Google reps. No part of the body knows what the other part is up to it seems!
    To be honest we can't really blame the reps - I don't actually think they really know what's going on. Their superiors aren't telling 'em.

Also all I want to see is a d*** origin scan so I can finally stop worrying about calling google and stuff

What I got after calling Google.

Hello *****,

Thank you for contacting The Google Play Support Team. I understand that you've placed an order for a Nexus 7 and would like to know when your device will be shipped out to you .I can understand how this may be a pain and I'll be happy to assist you with this today.

However, I've checked your account and saw that you have a UPS tracking number but there's no location attached, just a shipping label. I have consulted with our shipping team at Google to figure out where your device is and when it will be shipped out to you, a response may take up to 24hrs. I am sorry for any problems this may have caused.

If you have any more questions feel free to express them in a follow up email.

Thanks,

The Google Play Support Team
    Did I order Nexus 7? I thought it was Nexus 4.

Quote Originally Posted by foxandog View Post
    What I got after calling Google.

Hey, at least their responses are manually typed out each time :P

ROM
    AOSP 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by foxandog View Post
    Oops, this just keeps getting better and better! I'm almost enjoying this fiasco now. Almost.

This is even more confusing now. Can't tell if its actually shipped or was an error. Every CSR has their own response.

Why can't you tell if it shipped?

can my fellow 1-2 weekers stop attacking the 2-3 weekers? It's definitely not their fault. They're excited, it seems their making progress to getting their phone. I, for one, don't mind their postings. It's a little upsetting but eh, oh well. 2-3 weekers, please keep us updated.

lmao this thread is getting funny now!
    bobjohnson201 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremydc View Post
    Why can't you tell if it shipped?
    Some reps are saying it's not shipped, and that only the shipping label was printed.

Some other ones are saying its shipped already and we'll be expecting it by the end of this week.

Hence the confusion
    Thanked by:
    17veen 

Just to let you know I'm a 1-2 weeker and mine has shipped and will be here tomorrow. I'm watching it update from city to city there's hope for you yet!
Page 47 of 79 FirstFirst ... 44454647484950 ... LastLast