Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

jyemenai

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Glad to know I'm not alone. Got my shipping info this morning! And my Tmobile sim just arrived in the mail today, so there's no waiting once my N4 gets here.

tejasoffroad

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on Nov. 27th @3:10 CT, got the 1-2 week estimate, Got the shipping email @3:05am CT. I'm not too happy about the 2nd day air thing as earlier people stated, when in reality it will take till end of 3rd or 4th day to actually recieve it. And UPS only delivers on saturday on 2nd day air if they recieved the package at end of day thursday. But at least we get our phones before we thought we would. And my T-mo sim card will arrive at 3pm today, so i will be set when everything arrives. We're so close!

stab244

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered November 27 @ 2:53 PST. Still says pending on Play Store and on my debit card. 2-3 week estimate. I hope I get it early. Got finals in 2 weeks and definitely no time to set it up during those days haha.

AndyPolidore

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I think you are right, because I had it in the cart for about 30 minutes and then I was able to order it, so, basically 5 pm - 5.30 pm EST window for adding to cart and placing order.

That could be the reason why others who ordered at 5/5.30 pm got the tracking # already and I am still waiting, probably they had it in the cart for couple of hours before they were successful in placing the order. I struggled for 2 hours about just to keep the N4 in the cart, every time, check out resulted in "card empty" message, it finally worked at 5 and then again I had to try many times and it worked at about 5.30 pm.

Yes I think that sounds exactly right. I had mine in my cart within 5 minutes of it going on sale (after stupidly dropping my first one from the cart because I thought the error messages meant I had to start over.) I then hit proceed for two hours, but my "shipping estimate" never went up. Thus, it seems that's exactly how they are going about this. It sucks because I don't think everyone knows when they got their "last" nexus 4 into their cart.

Tsaan

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Order date: Nov 27, 2012 12:55:10 PM AKST 1:55PM Pacific
Estimated Ship:
1-2 weeks
Shipped this morning 11/30
Woop!!
Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone's tracking actually updated? Everytime I check it still says there is no package. I know it's delayed but I'm dying to track it.

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone's tracking actually updated? Everytime I check it still says there is no package. I know it's delayed but I'm dying to track it.

Takes up to 24 Hours for UPS tracking to update

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know where the phones will be shipping from? Which State/City?

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered at 3:30 PST and nothing yet for an email. Not upset because this shows that the shipping won't be 2-3 week as anticipated. If I get a shipping email anytime next week, Ill be happy.

Congrads to yall that got the shipping email. I am expecting detailed reviews and a lot of pics!

Exergy

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

From my understanding (until I get the tracking information) they're coming from Google Inc (the address listed in the order confirmation):
Google, Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View
CA
United States

KenDavidson

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Google is the seller and their address will show on the invoice, however Google contracts with UPS WorldPort to do the actual device shipping for all Nexus products. UPS uses their facility located at the Louisville,KY airport for deployment of most items under this arragement. It is pretty efficient and most product can easily be deliverd in two days from a central location such as Louisville.

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
My 16gb (ordered ~2pm on the 27th) shipped today as well.

First person to get their tracking info post the estimated delivery here. #excited

Cheers

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Good to know a lot of orders are shipping early! Hope I get my shipping notice soon. Funny, someone posted in a different thread (I think) about Google feigning a shortage, with long shipping times, then suddenly getting orders out ahead of schedule. Hmmm...

I am guessing many of you were given the "1-2 weeks" shipping estimate. Hopefully those of us in the 2-3 week block will get an early surprise as well. I ordered 5:57 PM CST on the 27th. Still pending.

I'm in the 2-3 week block as well but towards the end of it so who knows. Fingers crossed for an early shipment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool